Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
CPRX

Ciseern / Northwest / Artrend

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've tried * Interior Design at Tradehub. A young chap who doesn't sound local to me tried serving me. Half of the time i have problems understanding him and the way he proposed wasn't very professional. I've decided to drop them.

Never tried cissern before though.. i heard that their pricings isn't in my league therefore i did not try getting them to quote to not waste their time and effort on me..

Tried ChewDesign at West area. Their services & professionalism ARE AWESOME. I;ve heard many bad reviews on ChewDesign saying that they are very arrogant which i find it not. I told them about my weak budget and asked them if i will be wasting their time with my kind of budget. They warmly invited me in to tell me more about what i can do with my budget and stuffs. I took them into consideration.. even though its abit out of my budget but I will reckon to anybody who have more money to go for them! The person serving me was.. Kelvin.. (I guess so) couldn't really remember.