Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cabletie

Do You Literally Pay For Your Renovator's Mistakes?

is it in black and white to do water-proofing? At most u can only ask them to repair the water-proofing. I would say termites and water proofing are 2 different matters.

I think i didn't explain the situation clearly..... My house is currently under renvoation by the contractor. Balcony water proofing is one of the job they've done and that was about 4 months ago. It started to leak after a month the job completed. It's a prolong moisture of 3 months and termites just appeared recently. The parquet is vey moist when we remove it the check for termites infestation.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I think i didn't explain the situation clearly..... My house is currently under renvoation by the contractor. Balcony water proofing is one of the job they've done and that was about 4 months ago. It started to leak after a month the job completed. It's a prolong moisture of 3 months and termites just appeared recently. The parquet is vey moist when we remove it the check for termites infestation.

How did you know that it started to leak after a month? Did you inform the contractor when you know that? If you did and they didn't do anything, causing a 'prolong moisture of 3 months', then yes you are fair to get them to pay.

Sorry if I sound too direct, but like I said, that's probably what your contractor will counter-attack you, so you can practise your 'sparring' here first...hehe...