Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahockz

Fufu & Zhenzhen's Sweet Home

reno not starting so soon. got to wait until after CNY because all busy as many wan to move in b4 CNY. By then will also create a new T-Blog for that . . . but will keep this T-Blog alive to update all the status of THIS CON.

ahwee, ^_^ u stay @ punggol field wo. If u happen see him there can pm mi, even in mid of the night i also fly there. Better still if just call the police. He always meet his friend for drink and the last time i meet him is @ punggol field blk 196A the coffee shop. Very tiring evey now and then go down see can find him there :( :(

hock, pm me the classification of the case, the IO name and report number.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yup yup. i same block as u. if i remember correctly, i'm 12 floor below u. actually after what happen, now most of the job i getting those i know.

1. tile work etc, by my uncle partner.

2. lightning, electric, plumping work, by my uncle

3. carpentary, my FIL.

at first don wan to ask them help because, as u said, not that nice and if do not good, hard to tell them. But now budget . . . . . so better ask for their help.

Nex,

oh u got play MJ de . . . :) :) But it long time snice my last session.

icic.... haha.... i was still narrowing down, which hse u r at... cos tat side one i think onli left 1 or 2 still not occupied... so i think my guess is rite lor... the one still have the chain one... haha...

getting those u know to do for u is, they wont ask u to pay in advance, at most oso start half way then take a bit from u to buy material... otherwise they will pay first then let u know how much, when done then pay them... and

2nd, sometimes can "bargain" :notti: for more... as in u can ask them to help u drill some holes or install some other small things.. for FOC... haha... 8|

3rd, normally they paiseh to take too much of work fee.. or in best cases, they do for free... haha... and juz take material money...

BUT pls rem not to pay anymore cash w/o seeing anything done at all... cos human r hard to say... rem the recent Cartier incident?? :unsure: that guy who took off with more than $7million worth of watches is someone the boss trusted alot one... :jawdrop::jawdrop: so REMEMBER not to pay anymore cash when nothing is done yet... unless we r toking abt an amount of less than $1k... :(

if anyone wans u to pay first then they start work, saying they need to buy materials first, it will b better to go with him and u do the payment with the seller, tis way, whoever is doing it for u onli OWE u labour job, and not purchasing job... :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

its always good to b on the safe side la... unless u die die, and hardcore trust tat guy who is doing it for u... :dancingqueen:

actually i oso long time nv play mj le... haha... its juz tat my sis likes to play, keep pushing mi to buy a table, so tat new year can play.. haha.... i oso not expert la... juz play... like a game... not to win a lot of money one la... relax relax play one... haha... ;):yamseng:

Edited by Nex

oooo not to win a lot money that mean u winning lah. congrat congrat. good start for the year :)

Only 1 left w chain bah, actually my top floor and below also move in liao . . . . i see also speachless . . . . . (y mine still in this stated)

My dad like to play MJ, he said like that brain got work so that not so easy get blur blur. But those we gather to play all don know how to count tile so we play as long as win then a fix sum lor.

anyone using these color paint? any pix can show, my wife like them a lot, but not sure how is it look like in actual.

ICI Light and Space

Purple Dream - LS21744

SkyLight - LS21741

ICI Wash and Wear

Boat Race - WW21317L

Fascination - WW21315L

Rose White - WW 25281L

Gloss Finish - Rosewood GL22782

Sorry to hear about your bad experience.

Am going to start my reno in few months. Scouting for IDs. See so many Beng ones at Expo.

After reading a case like yours, dont know how to trust them !!