Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snoopy_tiong

Anyone Reno Done By Summit Design? Can Share The Photos?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi.. im currently appoint summit id do reno for my new house.. anyone who house done by summit can share the photos??

arigatooo!!! thank you!!! :P

Hello! I engaged Summit Design as my ID firm and I must say I have been very satisfied SO FAR. We're one week into the schedule and we're already done with hacking and the tiling was great!

Our Designer is Derek Png and he has been our "yes" man so far!

Many things that we want or certain demands that requires him to go that extra mile, he's made things possible for us.. Kudos to that!

The seller released the house late to us and we thought we would not be on schedule in time for our wedding at end November...

But, our ID really helped us to rush HDB for the hacking permit to ensure that everything starts on time..

But, so far, as we go along, the schedule is on time and our ID really took out alot of time to supervise the job for us...so, Far we are very satisfied with what we see..

Quote given to us for a ALOT of hacking and tiling was very reasonable... (Email us for the quote and more personal comments)

The flat BEFORE

DSCF9378.jpg

DSCF9381.jpg

Works Done Since Week 1

1) Hacking of the entire kitchen

2) Hacking of floors in living room

3) Hacking of both toilets!

4) Tiling of half the living room

5) Tiling 2 walls in the toilets!

As you can see, there's really alot of hacking involve in my house, we hacked a hole in the wall in the living room so we can pass food from the kitchen to the dining area... :)

We also hacked a wall in the master bedroom to another room, to make space for my WALK IN WARDROBE! But, we were not willing to lose another room space, so he's gonna build another wall up for us..to ensure we still have a 4 Bedroom flat!

Last night we went to look at our house, and checked if the tiles were straight..

DSCF8512.jpg

Basically if the bubble falls between the 2 blue lines, means the tiles are tiled properly..and you probably won;t have a slanted house!

We chose our own toilet tiles but our ID gave us very good suggestions on how to tile it to make the walls stand out!

This is the first piece of the wall (Common toilet)

They are also going to box up our big pipe and it will add as additional storage area!

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/hh144/c...¤t=DSCF8517.jpg

Main bedroom toilet wall!!

Email us (chiwernchinling@gmail.com) if you want to track our progresss, and find out more.. If u nede more pictures, email me too, I dunno why this website is not reading all my pictures!

hi.. ourperfectgift.. PM u...

Hey snoopy_tiong, there's actually already a thread under summit in this forum with a no of posts/pix from previous owners who had engaged summit. check out this link: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...8278&st=360

Mine is also in progress under summit. Good luck on your reno. :)

hi, ur house look spacious and design very nice.. our design still on going, haven't come up with final draft.

Edited by snoopy_tiong