Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dylanlugs

Reliable Contractor...

Last month my sis-in-law just renovated their rented pad.... its a re-sale 3 bed-room... In the beginning they consulted some ID firms for design Q&A but found out that what they wanted was way too high, exceeding their budget. They wanted a place to live in for work at the same time, so it was a home transformed to a partial office space.

Eventually they were recommended by a friend who does renovations for private estates... with a simple understanding, the contractor quoted my sis-in-laws rented by 25%.... they were so pleased and start of the work next week, which the contractor promised to finish by 3 weeks...

I'm glad they could start of their business on-time, if not they would be paying off unwanted rentals.... i can say i was invited to their living/work space, it looked like a well designed pad, material were functionable, color scheme matches the floorings and even paid extra attention to details.... by a glance it is a job well done, i wonder if any of u share the same experiences....??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request