Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
luanee

Help! Where To Get White Super-single Bedframe?

We bought a white color study table for my daughter's bedroom, intending to match the bed frame we had in mind from Harvey Norman. But we went there and it was out-of-stock!

Any idea where else to get a super-single white color bedframe? Ikea only has single, no super-single sizes.... we already bought the bedsheets...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We bought a white color study table for my daughter's bedroom, intending to match the bed frame we had in mind from Harvey Norman. But we went there and it was out-of-stock!

Any idea where else to get a super-single white color bedframe? Ikea only has single, no super-single sizes.... we already bought the bedsheets...

Well, if you cant get it 'off the shelf', maybe u can consider customizing a bed frame to your liking? the shops at furniture mall can do customization for you and can alter the size, type of material, color, etc to your liking.

you can consider this option if you still cant find a suitable bedframe.

Well, if you cant get it 'off the shelf', maybe u can consider customizing a bed frame to your liking? the shops at furniture mall can do customization for you and can alter the size, type of material, color, etc to your liking. you can consider this option if you still cant find a suitable bedframe.

Thanks but would it be very exp? My budget is less than $500....

I just got my bedframe for less than your budget at S&C furniture... it's those neighbourhood furniture shop at Blk 338 Ang Mo Kio Ave 1

Picture of my bedframe. :)

furnitureshopping7thDec16.jpg

They have quite a few to choose from.