Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sora

Where Can I Get A Good Custom-made Sofa?

Hi, I wonder if anyone could recommend a company or store that custom-makes sofas?

I have been searching in vain for a 3 seater sofa and ottoman that fit my living room's dimensions. I do not have the time to look any more so I think my best bet would be to get them custom-made. I do not want to have to change the positions of my TV/hifi/paintings... that is why I need a sofa and ottoman of very specific sizes.

If you have any personal experience with a company that does a good job of custom-making sofas and has good customer service, do let me know! Thanks a lot!

Sora

PS: I would have liked to have it before CNY, but I guess it's too late for that now... ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I wonder if anyone could recommend a company or store that custom-makes sofas?

I have been searching in vain for a 3 seater sofa and ottoman that fit my living room's dimensions. I do not have the time to look any more so I think my best bet would be to get them custom-made. I do not want to have to change the positions of my TV/hifi/paintings... that is why I need a sofa and ottoman of very specific sizes.

If you have any personal experience with a company that does a good job of custom-making sofas and has good customer service, do let me know! Thanks a lot!

Sora

PS: I would have liked to have it before CNY, but I guess it's too late for that now... ;)

I have a fren who owns a shop in Sungei Kaduk, he do customise sofas and bed frames when customers request for it, I have not gotten anything from him cos my place theme is using mainly wood and cane, if u wanna try them, do let me know :)

Edited by havencaveman

I have a fren who owns a shop in Sungei Kaduk, he do customise sofas and bed frames when customers request for it, I have not gotten anything from him cos my place theme is using mainly wood and cane, if u wanna try them, do let me know :)

Hi,

Can I have your friend's number. I'm looking for custom made sofa also.

Sora

If you don't mind paying, you can try Abitex, they are at Paragon.

If you don't mind paying, you can try Abitex, they are at Paragon.

You can also try Echelon, which does custom upholstered furniture. We customized one 3 seater from them and are very happy with it. They are also part of Jespirit, and J&S, whose mainstream business is curtains.

EDIT TO ADD: They are also at Paragon, which is why I quoted B2B's reply!

Edited by beeyeng

Hello guys,

I'm from Danovel. We also do custom made sofas. You can check us out at Tanglin Shopping Centre. There are a wide range of fabrics available for your selection. Some of our customers order their sofas from us and send them back to their home country in UK, US, Aust etc.

Feel free to drop by and chat with us.

Danovel - The Handcrafted Fabric Sofa.

Hello guys,

I'm from Danovel. We also do custom made sofas. You can check us out at Tanglin Shopping Centre. There are a wide range of fabrics available for your selection. Some of our customers order their sofas from us and send them back to their home country in UK, US, Aust etc.

Feel free to drop by and chat with us.

Danovel - The Handcrafted Fabric Sofa.

Do you have a website to showcase your works?

personally i still prefer buying off the rack, you see what you get....i remember seeing various models and sizes at htl's showroom about 2 years back, price seems to be reasonable with good quality.

personally i still prefer buying off the rack, you see what you get....i remember seeing various models and sizes at htl's showroom about 2 years back, price seems to be reasonable with good quality.

Have a look at massimmo as well?

www.massimmo.com

I like the contemporary designs then but bit out of my budget.