Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
smartbuy

Our Square Square House

me love ur Squarish layout leh!! How old is e unit oredi?

oh my! ur HS is so out of the way, all ur space r nt wasetd lor!!

my HS is smapped at e ctr of the unit :( make my unit so small lor :(

Hi rdnest

It is a 9 years resale flat. We bought this hse mainly bcos of the layout.

Edited by smartbuy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys

We are thinking of doing a half glass partition in our living room as a study area. Do you all think will look ugly??? All comments are welcome!! :)

Pls see below:

f_Blk650AFloom_1a91b3a.jpg

Edited by smartbuy

mmm may I ask why? I guess it will look ok. But the study in the middle where people would need to walk to the bedrooms and might be watching TV at the living may not be practical if the user doesn't like be disturbed ba.

Study cannot be in one of the bedrooms?

But half glass will be good if you don't want the living to look cramped... :)

mmm may I ask why? I guess it will look ok. But the study in the middle where people would need to walk to the bedrooms and might be watching TV at the living may not be practical if the user doesn't like be disturbed ba.

Study cannot be in one of the bedrooms?

But half glass will be good if you don't want the living to look cramped... :)

Actually the study area we want is just a place we can put a pc therfore watching tv and noise shouldnt be a problem because the hall is big we want make use of the space. i think is better to put in the bedroom also.

the flat hubby and i are waiting for right now has almost the same floor plan as yours! now waiting for 2nd appointment. excited!

Hi hibernate

Yours is a 5I room flat also? Mayb we can share our design hehe. Where is yr hse?

Actually the study area we want is just a place we can put a pc therfore watching tv and noise shouldnt be a problem because the hall is big we want make use of the space. i think is better to put in the bedroom also.

Hi hibernate

Yours is a 5I room flat also? Mayb we can share our design hehe. Where is yr hse?

ahhh :) I guess if you have a spare bedroom then having the study inside will be good... I always think that putting less things in the living makes it a lot more spacious.:)

Hi hibernate

yup mine's a 5i too. only that for mine there's a balcony and the bedrm 1 and 2 have this odd corner only good for putting in built-in wardrobes =\ and the layout is a mirror image of yours ..

mine's at anchorvale! =D