Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ericivy79

X-clusiv Interior Pte Ltd

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone heard about X'clusiv Interior Pte Ltd located in Katong Mall? Can give me some feedback of their service and workmanship?

Thank you.

The owner, Richard Lau, is actually the brother of my agent for my resale flat. That's how I get to know him. They have a carpenter workshop in Singapore and that's where they excel. Saw two show flats (one three-room flat at Havelock and a condo at Mountbattan), both are very well done with extensive use of carpentry.

But price not cheap, and like one other popular contractor (Ah S***) on this forum, try to guess our budget and priced it too high, so we went with someone else.

Don't think Richard is new in the business, but the shop at Katong Mall looks big and new. There are lots of good food opposite the shop.

Anyone heard about X'clusiv Interior Pte Ltd located in Katong Mall? Can give me some feedback of their service and workmanship?

Thank you.

The company I know is at Marine Parade. I would not recommend to anyone I know, I had a bad experience. Renovating 2 toilets, a kitchen, painting whole house, 2 TV console with feature walls told me over 7 weeks and still not able to complete. Lots of delaying and incorrect dimensions.

The company I know is at Marine Parade. I would not recommend to anyone I know, I had a bad experience. Renovating 2 toilets, a kitchen, painting whole house, 2 TV console with feature walls told me over 7 weeks and still not able to complete. Lots of delaying and incorrect dimensions.

Yes the company is at Marine Parade. I've just got done a renovation for my new condo, 80% carpentry work and yes I had delays only because I added a couple of changes like installation of mirrors and a couple or carpentry partitions. Of course when you add amendeds there will be a drag in schedule. But so far so good, the project master was reliable and all problems were resolved.