Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi All.

Could anyone kindly advise if the quotation of S$230 per foot for wardrobe is reasonable or is it on the higher end?

I was told that the interior would not be the white-coloured type of material; but coated surface.

or for S$230, what sort of finishes should i be expecting.

Many thanks!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi All.

Could anyone kindly advise if the quotation of S$230 per foot for wardrobe is reasonable or is it on the higher end?

I was told that the interior would not be the white-coloured type of material; but coated surface.

or for S$230, what sort of finishes should i be expecting.

Many thanks!!

you mean we can have $230 per foot for wardrobe! i went to expo design show & was given $250 to $280 per foot

hihi, im not sure of the pricing. I haven't really shopped around; was quoted S$230 per foot for my wardrobe and am wondering wat sorta finish can i expect.. hope someone here can share their quotations / experience.

Thanks!

Hi,

imo at $230psf, you will be able to get a pretty good range of material. Get a few more quotations to compare.

Regards

hihi, im not sure of the pricing. I haven't really shopped around; was quoted S$230 per foot for my wardrobe and am wondering wat sorta finish can i expect.. hope someone here can share their quotations / experience.

Thanks!