Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
snail00

Aircon - Creation Air

I called Jimmy last night and I told him if I can speak to his manager instead since he cannot do the refund.

He gave me the contact of Zen Tan.

So I called Zen this morning and he keep pushing away, saying their agent would not allow them to refund.

In the end I called Jimmy again.

This time he mentioned a Technician will go down to check and will call me once gotten appointment.

This is really cheating money and pushing game.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This company must avoid.

Now that I check through the forums then i realise that they do not have a clean record too.

Here is my experience, I was at the expo fair last month and was served by their salesman named "Gary"

I was looking for a system 2 inverter. Then Gary recommended the system 3 because the difference was not much from his point of view and showed the cost savings if we go on 3 units and between 2 units. My wife and myself wasnt keen at all but he kept going, we were patient and hearing his sales talk. He then went on to say if I go for system 3 he will upgrade us to new pipes and thicker insulation. Still we were thinking that the cost is high.

Then he finally asked "Why you still dont want? The price is good... Pipe is thick..." So on and so forth. We then told him that your price is even higher than "All best Aircon" which was the other company that was at the fair. So he paused.

Then my wife finally said because we would like to keep that budget for the purchases of fan. Then he said "Oh better still! We sell fans also and price is good because we take them in bulk" But our reply was however we will still need to spend on buying the fans. Then his last resort was "Ok i give you vouchers and so you can buy from my company when you are ready, the vouchers have 3 years validity."

For a moment we paused we began to ask him and say how much vouchers can he give as the market price of a ceiling fan now is about $250 and we needed 2 units. He swiftly answered "Ok no problem, i give you $500 vouchers."

The deal was good becuase at least our fans are covered with no extra cost. Thus we went ahead

However, today we went down to the store and looked at the fans. We began to choose the designs and decided on it.

They were happily serving us till the moment i said we are paying with vouchers. Their expression changed and said with vouchers, you can only use $50 per fan cannot use all $500.

We were angry and felt cheated, they said is their policy and cannot change. We called Gary and asked him and he said that it was mentioned during our conversation. We asked him if we can speak to his boss since he cannot solve our problem. Immediately he said that is boss is outstationed. We then requested to meet him personally even by going to where he is. But he gave us all kinds of excuses to refrain talking to us face to face. This got us even more angry because it was really an irresponsible act from him. He wanted to have a quick closure with us during the road show and everything is Yes, Yes, Yes... He still has the cheek to say that these are discount vouchers. What discount? $50 discount?

The funny part is that he doesnt know that we were in his shop when we called him.

We then ask the person in the store who is the boss of Gary? Is he around and they said yes he is around and the person said is Zen Tan. Once again he really lied through his teeth. When he heard that we were asking the question he commented that he was only a representative for the aircon and cannot sell the fan directly. We asked him in return... Which company you representing? "Creation Air am I right?" He kept quiet again. I told my wife no point talking to him. We then requested for Zen number at the shop but they said they are not allowed to disclosed any number. We then tried to ask them to call Zen and they tried. After 1 min they said that he has not come into the office yet and dont know when he will be in. So we left and hoping that he will call us back. But in our hearts we knew that they were just trying to brush us off, so we left

But till now, he hasnt even called us yet.

Whatsmore, we went to another shop and we saw the same fan we wanted to buy and it was $79 cheaper than what they were selling. 30% more!! It was the exact same model. I told my wife forget about creationair and move on.

I hope my experience will warn people who they are dealing with when buying from creationair. Totally unethical business attitude!

Hi,

I would like to check if anyone has used creation air for their air con installation and provide feedback on their services.

Thanks!

Hi I just bought from them yesteday as they were closing

we were at a fair at expo and was looking at Mitsubishi HI aircon, the staff offer us a free upgrade to 1/2 inch aluminum pipe cos we were the last customer as everyone is packing up. Just wondering is Aluminum really better than copper?

The model we took was SRK25ZJ-S

Free upgrade Alum SWG 17

Armaflex 1/2 Insulation Class 'O'

Hi I just bought from them yesteday as they were closing

we were at a fair at expo and was looking at Mitsubishi HI aircon, the staff offer us a free upgrade to 1/2 inch aluminum pipe cos we were the last customer as everyone is packing up. Just wondering is Aluminum really better than copper?

The model we took was SRK25ZJ-S

Free upgrade Alum SWG 17

Armaflex 1/2 Insulation Class 'O'

Hi, i was at the Expo last weekend too, held by Audio House.

The saleperson by the surname of Lau did his salestalk with us.

I felt that he's good, won't hardsell, and he sounds sincere and don't look like he's gonna cheat us.

We told him that we've paid deposit for Hitachi air-con at Gaincity and now Creation Air is selling cheaper. So he told us to ask gaincity if we can get the refund or not. We managed to settle with Gaincity and came back to Lau.

We have decided for Starmex and upon signing up, he saw our address was familiar and he browse through his sales record and said that another customer living in the same block as us, purchase MHI from them.

So i asked him what is the difference between MHI and Starmex and he told me MHI got many functions than Starmex. but since we had already pen down for Starmex, he would write down MHI as a 2nd option for us and gave us time to consider.

He even gave us the MHI brochure and jot down the major differences between MHI and Starmex.

I think he is good, won't ignore you even after they close the deal with you.

But after reading some bad comments about them here, i hope the installation goes well for us as we've paid $500 deposit.

Oh, if you're curious, we've got Starmex System 4 Inverter. 1 x 24k btu, 3 x 9000 btu @ $3595. Upgrade to their grey color insulator at $200 and we remained using copper despite he told us aluminium is good. Total cost $3795 and $500 deposit.

The MHI is the same price but the living room unit is only 22k btu.

Aron, Why will aluminium cause problem?

Ask for copper pipe, aluminium pipe will cause you problem in a short period of time.

I bought from creation air last year.

Their salesman are good , friendly and get back time is ok

Their admins are rude but manageable if you do not have a temper yourself.

Their serviceman are not knowledgeable , had basic skiis ya and thats about it.

My outdoor unit had a major gas leak but the "PRC" I suppose are too big size to stand around the outdoor unit area I think.

They could'nt spot and could'nt be bother- I am tired of using the "OR" word .

Anyway end up just top up gas for 80 bucks tell me to check up if got any problem

I went to look for another air-con contractor, small Singapore Company, work out things by himself with his assistance.

He is experience enough to help me and give much better advice compare to the latter. paid 80 bucks to solve gas leak and top up gas.

I am grateful for that.

As a consumer, I just want to see good work done .. not some stupid push around conversation wasting my time..

Edited by velv

I shall pen down my blood-vomitting experience with Creation Air when i have time later.. meanwhile, in my sincerest honest opinion, i'd recommend people to avoid their services like plague.

I shall pen down my blood-vomitting experience with Creation Air when i have time later.. meanwhile, in my sincerest honest opinion, i'd recommend people to avoid their services like plague.

What problem? It's poor workmanship? I engage them to lay the pipes on my hse next week. Appreciate if you could share the experience!!

<!--quoteo(post=418819:date=Jul 2 2009, 07:56 PM:name=streamrsz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (streamrsz @ Jul 2 2009, 07:56 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=418819"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->There are some feedbacks on Creation. I just done up my aircon with Pure Airconditioning. Workmanship is good and delivered as promised. Pricing competitive as well.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm using Pure Airconditioning too. Their pricing is better than Natural Cool. I bought the new Panasonic Envio System-3.

Is your compressor noisy? Can hear when it running?

My house has just laid the AC pipis, no major concern so far. The jobe done quite satisfactory, technician can work well with my contractor. :D

5 years ago when I purchase my home the air con was done by creation. Fast forward to today, I realized that it was done with aluminium!!!! No wonder I have been suffering with water leaking, gas leaking etc. it was horrible. When the Aircon was fixed, it was concealed with my build in wardrobe hence everything has to be tore down just to replace the freaking aluminium with proper copper pipes. Imagine a mini reno, very bad experience, do not go to creation. I rather pay more if I was aware of the diff between aluminum and copper pipes.