Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nee_savi

A Dream House With A Modern Design

heheh actually i was waiting for ur lengthy process which u mentioned earlier on leh..

yah, we dont always get everything.. but must be happy with what we get.. :) im very happy with the progress of our house reno too.. :P

Yeah .. quite relaxed .. its was way too lengthy and my reno was not much compared to what u are doing.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi nee savi,

just poping by to say congrates on your reno completion....verli nice nice "make-up" over the already good good conditions.....uhmm....already moved -in ?

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Hi nee savi,

just poping by to say congrates on your reno completion....verli nice nice "make-up" over the already good good conditions.....uhmm....already moved -in ?

Cheers!

:yamseng:

THanks,

Yeah moved-in in Nov. I got it done pretty fast .. and my ID was very considerate and helped me in the best way he could.

Piece of advise

===========

Be cautious while buying Johnson Suisse products.

My personal experience is not very healthy. Almost for last 2 months I am struggling for an appointment.

One of the WC which I bought is johnson suisse and there is a back flush kind of problem. Called the company up many many times .. but no luck.

Pathetic.

Piece of advise

===========

Be cautious while buying Johnson Suisse products.

My personal experience is not very healthy. Almost for last 2 months I am struggling for an appointment.

One of the WC which I bought is johnson suisse and there is a back flush kind of problem. Called the company up many many times .. but no luck.

Pathetic.

Wah seh....both of my new toilet bowls are Johnson Suisse leh...whats the problem?

Where did you buy it from? and which model ah? can take photo?

4107539098_69010a0eff_o.jpg

I LIKE UR LIVING ROOM! Very very pretty! By the way, Punggol 400+ k?! Geez.. i thought only HDBs near town cost half a mil... how big's ur place?

Wah seh....both of my new toilet bowls are Johnson Suisse leh...whats the problem?

Where did you buy it from? and which model ah? can take photo?

oops didnt realise that there is sme update here.

Not sure about the model .. but there is a back flush. It took me months or argument and followup with the guys to come over and have a check.

They said its aknow problem and started with new Flush systems .. since PUB allows only 4ltr or less to be used in single flush. Older systems used to consume 8ltr++

well .. so I have to leave with it .. and use multiple flush

I LIKE UR LIVING ROOM! Very very pretty! By the way, Punggol 400+ k?! Geez.. i thought only HDBs near town cost half a mil... how big's ur place?

Sorry for this late reply. never relaised there is a post.

Mine is 114 Sq mt.

well now since ur last post its going 450++K for somthing nice .. corner and high floor.

god know why and how the price is increasing

To share with you guys ..

I had bought a sofa costing around 3K from Furniture club .. or as they put in expo FOL.

Quite surprised by their quality and service.

They delayed the delivery

dumped the sofa .. without bothering to let me check it

rude staff

no repsonse.

faulty and poor quality

after 6months of persistent followup .. very very poor response.

I feel as if I am at thier mercy and left all hopes on it getting in better shape

For long we( me and my wife) were looking for a nest to grow together and grow our next generation.

Finally after a hectic search and hefty price we landed up in BLK 166A punggol. Though the house was more to my modern taste than to my wife's, who still feel at ease with contemporary designs of britist era. :paint: But we still love the look of it.

I should have started this long back when I was in process of getting possession and share a lot of crazy things that happen in the 3 month long process. But I think its never too late. :horse:

cool, show us some pictures after your Renovation is finished.