Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
costes

Renovating 3-room Hdb Flat. Any Id/ Reno Contractors To Recommend?

Hi all, I need to renovate my parents' 3-room HDB flat in marine parade. does anyone have any ID/renovation contractor recommendations? i need him to be good, reliable and reasonably priced. i had a really bad experience with chew interior design already so please do not recommend them here, thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all, I need to renovate my parents' 3-room HDB flat in marine parade. does anyone have any ID/renovation contractor recommendations? i need him to be good, reliable and reasonably priced. i had a really bad experience with chew interior design already so please do not recommend them here, thanks!

Yo,

you may wanna try my contractor.

Jus pmed you his contact.

:)

Edited by santiago

hi you can try Lovehome he is Dennis his number is 96653518..so far he gave me the best quote and his service very very good ;) u can say that you are recomended by me Sue (danizick) and he can give u good design...Good Luck

I met with Summit Design Studio @ Joo Chiat. Pretty nice people. I can PM you the contact if you need.

Personally, I haven't committed to use them as I am waiting for other IDs to get back to me.

Hi,

I would recommend my ID from Malaysia. They do have office in Singapore as well. I did my 4 rm flat at Bedok and the service and quotation is way beyond our expectations. His company mainly do showrooms for apartments, condo and office. But they also do HDB flat.

His name is Nicholas. From X-treme. You can contact him at 9489 1468 or his assistant, Thomas at 93805931. Just tell him Mandy recommended you. No harm trying. I am sure you will be pleased by his service.

Hi,

My friend recently recommended me to Kranki Kraft. I'm still awaiting their quote but so far I'm hopeful. U can check out their website for more info.