Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crystal535

Lovely Lil Sweet Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
The sofa is really comfy. I love it too. I 've tried to sit on it :D:D:D:D

Ya.... Especially when it is lie straight down. E salesperson told us it's cowhide leather n is from italy. Dono hw true it is cos i oso dono hw to differentiate.. Haax.... Having this package is quite a good deal since all of e 3 is a must-buy items.... ;)

My Cellini package cost me $3650. ;)

is this the $2,998 package? is your additional top for the mattress and additional chairs?

we pondered buying from cellini for very long but eventually settled for our furniture at Furniture Club

Hi annjoy,

My cellini package include Grand castle king size mattress, Dining set, 3-seater sofa(at items bought , click for pictures). FOC:2 pillow, 1 polster, 1 mattress protector. So u heading to IFC this weekend? Their service is gd. I guess their pricing is lesser den other cellini branch.

Maybe u can tell ur ID what colour or theme u keen in. So e outcome will be more of what u wanted. If first drawings u nt satisfied, have him draw again till u satisfied. This is important. :rolleyes:

I intended to do shower screen wif door at master bedroom toilet cos i've vanity top(to prevent water spilled on e cabinet). My hubby said it would be nt nice if common toilet don have e shower screen. But it will be small as u said so we will just do only panel at common toilet. Just go with ur preference. If u all don comfortable with e small space for bath n don have vanity top den i would suggest nt doing. I am ok with e small shower space but nt for my hubby. After all we still have to go measure first. my hubby decision is final. :)

Hi Crystal,

U got a great Cellini package! :good: U went to the IFC branch? Previously, saw it @ the IFC branch, and my hubby likes the sofa set. The Sales person told us we can get the set : sofa/ Q size mattress/dining set without extra cost, unless change the sofa, then need to top up. We think quite a good deal, so we took our parents to go to try out the mattress yesterday @ the loyang branch (cos nearer mah). However, this branch says dont want the bedframe and take the queen size mattress and the dining set, wants us to top up extra $680 for it! :dunno: And the sofa change to magnum @ $250. They insist that the sales at the IFC branch, made a mistake and gave us the wrong info. Cos take the dining table w/o bedframe actually needs to top up more than $1k, but they willing to discount for us, and give us top up @ only $680? Can share what's yr breakdown of package like? Cos yr package some more change to K size wor? Plus w free pillow/protector and etc. :jammin:

Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

is this the $2,998 package? is your additional top for the mattress and additional chairs?

we pondered buying from cellini for very long but eventually settled for our furniture at Furniture Club

Yup. It is $2998 package. The top up is for e Grand Castle Mattress and Sofa. :rolleyes:

Hi Crystal,

U got a great Cellini package! :good: U went to the IFC branch? Previously, saw it @ the IFC branch, and my hubby likes the sofa set. The Sales person told us we can get the set : sofa/ Q size mattress/dining set without extra cost, unless change the sofa, then need to top up. We think quite a good deal, so we took our parents to go to try out the mattress yesterday @ the loyang branch (cos nearer mah). However, this branch says dont want the bedframe and take the queen size mattress and the dining set, wants us to top up extra $680 for it! :dunno: And the sofa change to magnum @ $250. They insist that the sales at the IFC branch, made a mistake and gave us the wrong info. Cos take the dining table w/o bedframe actually needs to top up more than $1k, but they willing to discount for us, and give us top up @ only $680? Can share what's yr breakdown of package like? Cos yr package some more change to K size wor? Plus w free pillow/protector and etc. :jammin:

Thanks in advance! :yamseng:

Yup many did said my package is a gd deal. I went to IFC branch. My package items changed to Grand Castle King Size, Magnum Sofa, Dining Set w/stainless steel legs. They ask u top up $680 is for e grand castle? I got e price bcos my bro bargain for mi... U just do e bargain can le. They will somehow lower e price to close ur deal. ;)

Glad to saw 'HDB My page' status collection keys is on 8 Dec! :yeah: Finally! Waited so long... Keke..

Hi crystal,

Sharing with your excitement on collecting the keys soon.... :dancingqueen: ....it's just 7 days away!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

Glad to saw 'HDB My page' status collection keys is on 8 Dec! :yeah: Finally! Waited so long... Keke..

haha grats .. i am counting down for mine too.. let's count down together :P :P :P

Yup many did said my package is a gd deal. I went to IFC branch. My package items changed to Grand Castle King Size, Magnum Sofa, Dining Set w/stainless steel legs. They ask u top up $680 is for e grand castle? I got e price bcos my bro bargain for mi... U just do e bargain can le. They will somehow lower e price to close ur deal. ;)

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for sharing. :) Yr package is indeed good lor. :good: No, they ask me to top up $680 for the dining set, and another $250 for the magnum. Hmm, yr IFC sales person is the indian guy? The loyang branch not willing to discount de, i should have go back to the IFC Branch that day, cos previously the indian guy told us can select Q mattress and dinining set with no top up. But the loyang branch say cant, cos bedframe is cheaper so have to top up $680. But as that day went to sitec, and late already, so went to the loyang branch lor. ;)

Hi crystal,

Sharing with your excitement on collecting the keys soon.... :dancingqueen: ....it's just 7 days away!

Cheers!

:yamseng:

:P Getting excited when days getting nearer! Woohoo.... :sport-smiley-018:

haha grats .. i am counting down for mine too.. let's count down together :P:P:P

Thx Thx.... :) Me today just received HDB letter for key collection. So is Confirmed. Wahaha..!! :D

When u getting ur keys? Ur new lovely hse is located at?

yeah... Let's count down tgt! Yippie yaya yippie yippie ya..... Yippie yaya yippie yippie ya.................... :dancingqueen:

Hi Crystal,

Thanks for sharing. :) Yr package is indeed good lor. :good: No, they ask me to top up $680 for the dining set, and another $250 for the magnum. Hmm, yr IFC sales person is the indian guy? The loyang branch not willing to discount de, i should have go back to the IFC Branch that day, cos previously the indian guy told us can select Q mattress and dinining set with no top up. But the loyang branch say cant, cos bedframe is cheaper so have to top up $680. But as that day went to sitec, and late already, so went to the loyang branch lor. ;)

Oic... no no.... mine is a lady... Nvm, c when u free go bk IFC again! Bargain! C hw low u can get just get, don 4get, ask for FOC items.! Hehehe :P All tis is underhand of e salesperson. Is just tat hw much they wanna earn for tat commission.

Today i just went to e loyang branch. Bo liao, just go lie on e grand castle which i've ordered weeks ago. And e magnum sofa. Kekeke. :D

On e verge to engage master chang to audit my new hse. Anyone of u have any comments or feedback on him? Thx in advance frenz... :rolleyes:

Edited by crystal535

Oic... no no.... mine is a lady... Nvm, c when u free go bk IFC again! Bargain! C hw low u can get just get, don 4get, ask for FOC items.! Hehehe :P All tis is underhand of e salesperson. Is just tat hw much they wanna earn for tat commission.

Today i just went to e loyang branch. Bo liao, just go lie on e grand castle which i've ordered weeks ago. And e magnum sofa. Kekeke. :D

Hi Crystal,

Hee, i see. Thanks for sharing. :P Whao, u very hardworking. :sport-smiley-004: Loyang there so far, u also go huh? :D Got spot anything new thing there?