Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ekteh27

Anyone With Substanze?

Hi everyone,

Recently i just get quote from Substanze which at Toa Payoh and the price is reasonable. But I found this company did not list in HDB renovation list. Does that mean this company cannot be trusted? Please help to comment if anyone signup this contractor before.

Thanks!!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi everyone,

Recently i just get quote from Substanze which at Toa Payoh and the price is reasonable. But I found this company did not list in HDB renovation list. Does that mean this company cannot be trusted? Please help to comment if anyone signup this contractor before.

Thanks!!!

Hi ekteh27,

I dun feel that not being listed in the HDB renovation list necessarily means that the company cannot be trusted..

Well, me and my hb just had my place done up by Substanze too. I wasn't aware whether they had a HDB license and it din occur to me to ask.. Anyway we went ahead cos we were tired of going thru the same stuff with so many id firms and since we felt comfortable with them too. and now we're really happy with the works and especially the designs proposed by my id (EZ Lim). He's quite full of ideas so we had a good variety of choices to explore and he's also in touch with the latest trends. The entire reno was rather smooth and we din really need to keep track of the works. We just popped by anytime we were free and I'm glad to say that we saw progress each time.

maybe except for some touch up works and a few slight delays, generally we had a great experience and I'm so excited each time friends come over so I can show off my house. anyway I heard from my id that their portfolio also includes the IR at Sentosa and Beijing 101. I tink U can give them a try cos I felt comfortable with them and now I'm also happy with the results shown.

Hi,

I'm considering signing with substanze because of their ***** and price. Anyone has experience with them? I'm worried because there's not many comments on them in this forum and that's some negative feedbacks on another forum on them. Can someone pls share some feedback on them