Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ah_bui

Greenstar Office Furniture (aka Living Abode)

Hi all,

anyone had used or intending to use Greenstar Office Furniture (it has another company by the name of Living Abode too)?

Care to share your experience?

Just to share, i had a very unpleasant experience with the father-daughter team. Hope whoever sees this thread will be more careful in dealing with them:

Green Star Office Furniture (It has an alternative company called "Living Abode" too)

The Plaza (The Furniture Mall)

Beach Road #02-340, Singapore 199591

p: 62952832 f: 62956819

http://www.greenstarofficefurniture.com

Ho Hylien: 9852 7146 or Mr Ho (the father)

Edited by ah_bui

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

i see that quite a few people had seen this post. As the showroom is at The Furniture Mall, just wish to warn fellow forumers to be caution when checking around. Let me elaborate more:

It is a father-daughter team and they actually have a carpentry factory. However, the daughter (supposed designer) is inexperienced in design, scheduling and coordination. She does not supervise nor visit the site regularly and refuse to admit her faults when things go wrong. The father, the contractor, naturally take side with his daughter. This duo lack integrity in their work and is not professional in handling conflicts with customers.