Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vincinty

Price Discount

Hi guys,

I have just bought my Hitachi Fridge and Toshiba washing machine from Everjoint Electrical trading.

The fridge, rz481 cost me $699 while the washing machine, 8570 cost $328.

Has checked from them about the price firstly through phone calls and was was told their price is wholesale price.

As their price is quite good, I brought my wife to visit the shop at amk and held a conservation with the boss, Mr Lee.

After telling him that we have call before to check out the price and providing him with a budget that we have set, he agreed in giving us his best price, which is mentioned above.

I am glad that I have make a trip down to talk to him and at the same time view my products. It allowed me to save up abit and at this kind of time, any discount is welcome, considering they also providing free delivery.

Cheers.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yes...normally call everjoint check price

than auntie will say if go down mr lee will give 1 wholesale price

so go down normally no regret....just press presss presss price down :)

Hi guys,

I have just bought my Hitachi Fridge and Toshiba washing machine from Everjoint Electrical trading.

The fridge, rz481 cost me $699 while the washing machine, 8570 cost $328.

Has checked from them about the price firstly through phone calls and was was told their price is wholesale price.

As their price is quite good, I brought my wife to visit the shop at amk and held a conservation with the boss, Mr Lee.

After telling him that we have call before to check out the price and providing him with a budget that we have set, he agreed in giving us his best price, which is mentioned above.

I am glad that I have make a trip down to talk to him and at the same time view my products. It allowed me to save up abit and at this kind of time, any discount is welcome, considering they also providing free delivery.

Cheers.

how much can one save on this?

usually at the big store, there are things like interest-free instalments