Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Angteko

Our Very First B&c Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Took only 1 side of the drawer, too lazy to move the big doors. keke

p1040575.jpg

Rasp, this is the hang bar. Think totally no issue with the weight with this, very tough. :good:

p1040576.jpg

1. My malaysia curtains was quite some ago liao...lol...cannot remember the shop name....I used them because my cousin's wife was sewing the curtains for them but she no longer doing that......I will probably depend on my relatives' contacts there when I go sight-seeing on the furniture....:)

2. Roman blinds and venetian blinds are those that goes up vertical. Venetian normally used plastics material, been around for a while liao and they sort of roll up. Roman blinds are made of clothings materials and they goes up in steps if you may. Venetian blinds mechanism are prone to rust and Roman blind mechanism use strings and because the curtain material is quite heavy, they are prone to break.

3. Roller blinds also goes up, made of cloth material and rolled up continuously. Mostly found in office but it got popular in homes nowadays as well.

So far when i switch to roller blinds, no problem for 3-4 years...:)

Below url shows the various blind

http://www.sidhutextilecompany.com/Blinds.htm

Hope it help.....lol

Kitchen red backsplash upz!!! :good:

p1040585z.jpg

T5 not upz yet. :(

But cant blame them, coz only ask them to get for me yesterday. haha

p1040588g.jpg

Kitchen ceiling light

p1040587.jpg

View of living. Just knew that got the wrong color of bulb. Short of one warm bulb, suppose to use warm light on top of wall paper. :bangwall:

T5 also not upz yet, cant see the effect yet.

p1040596.jpg

PLC light

p1040597b.jpg

Elmark Ceiling fan. The color totally match with the theme. :good:

And it is not as low as I expected, I raised up my hand and it was at my finger tips.

p1040598z.jpg

Edited by Angteko

1. My malaysia curtains was quite some ago liao...lol...cannot remember the shop name....I used them because my cousin's wife was sewing the curtains for them but she no longer doing that......I will probably depend on my relatives' contacts there when I go sight-seeing on the furniture....:)

2. Roman blinds and venetian blinds are those that goes up vertical. Venetian normally used plastics material, been around for a while liao and they sort of roll up. Roman blinds are made of clothings materials and they goes up in steps if you may. Venetian blinds mechanism are prone to rust and Roman blind mechanism use strings and because the curtain material is quite heavy, they are prone to break.

3. Roller blinds also goes up, made of cloth material and rolled up continuously. Mostly found in office but it got popular in homes nowadays as well.

So far when i switch to roller blinds, no problem for 3-4 years...:)

Below url shows the various blind

http://www.sidhutextilecompany.com/Blinds.htm

Hope it help.....lol

Good info! :good:

But I dont want blinds leh, I want curtain. Is it better to use blinds???

Curtain like more chio. keke :D

Good info! :good:

But I dont want blinds leh, I want curtain. Is it better to use blinds???

Curtain like more chio. keke :D

No-lah.....they are all the same...just personal preference.......I used blinds because I like the full light to come in, I just roll it up....lol...

Some pics of living and MBR having full height windows...u can see the difference effect...:)

living room - using roman blinds...th_LivingandDining.jpg

MBR - using curtains...th_MBR.jpg

Edited by wcseow

lol...i was refreshing and everytime I refresh I see new pic.....

looking good.....

1. MBR light,I have a similar round light for my dining area in my previous place. Very nice in ur bedroom...:).....I think u change bulbs from the top right?...if u do...pls make sure u hand can go in, twist the bulb and take the bulb out, then replace. So it cannot be too near the ceiling. Try it out and make sure u could do it comfortably.....:)

2. U got lots of mirrors...:)..........Ur MBR wardrobe will show the bed too?.....ur shower also facing the mirror?.....wah...u sure like to see yourself while bathing and sleeping....lol....j

3.Lol..if ur wardrobe dolls are build to look like walls (or wallpapered), then it will become a hidden wardrobe and ppl will not realized there is a wardrobe there....

4. I like the bathroom..the tiles reflection nice, flower basin nice,....pity cannot hide those pipes....

Looking good, bro!!...Congrats....I bet u are exhilarated seeing it almost completed liao.........

Legrand silver switch and socket. Match with black tiles! :good:

p1040593.jpg

View into kitchen

p1040592.jpg

View out of kitchen

p1040590h.jpg

hello its been awhile. nice looking place you got. im in love with the view out of kitchen. red glass for your kitchen backing really daring.

MBR toilet with T5 light. Nice!! :D

p1040577.jpg

p1040578.jpg

Tap running. Forgot to test out the rain shower. :bangwall:

p1040579.jpg

@@ Mbr really nice. i love that mirror. normally its 1 big mirror with top cabinet. yours look so different. cool...

Too excited, so took alot of pic. haha :sport-smiley-004:

p1040570x.jpg

p1040573.jpg

p1040574.jpg

What the.............. is that a full black glass wardrobe with mirror door..... ang did you spend alot on this wardrobe?