Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tigertgr

Ready, Steady, Go! (pasir Ris Ea)

hey tigertgr!

heh finally see ur tblog.. and wow ur place is big! wad u gonna do to the place eh? any themes? :) ur hands will be full with the reno and the incoming new member!

and ure welcome.. glad to be of help too :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hey tigertgr!

heh finally see ur tblog.. and wow ur place is big! wad u gonna do to the place eh? any themes? :) ur hands will be full with the reno and the incoming new member!

and ure welcome.. glad to be of help too :)

Hey hey! amrasenelya... Place big also means reno bill big lol.. and yea... i am going to be a full time juggler soon.. :P

Oh.. u and rasp plays an instrumental role in helping us decide on the contractor .. :P and yes.. we are going with henry of impress 21... after reading both of your blogs .. seeing that all is been done nicely and without dramas, we decide to get henry to quote us. What really impress us.. (lol pun intended) was his attention to details, his time management and the ability to click with us.

His quote might not be the cheapest.. but i would say, its fairly priced. Truth be told , we had a very laid back contractor hunting period ( Thanks to this information gold mine - renotalk) , sent out 4 quotation request ( 3 to contractors and 1 to ID). Once all the quotations are in. Price wise ID>contractor1>Henry>contrator2 .. Meet up with henry , cost judging from the quotation from him, its the most comprehensive (Everything we wanted is in plus optional works costing) .

Meeting him was an pretty good experience.. he is what me and wifey agree "quietly confident" type.. he doesnt oversold his works.. and that he is pretty decent in helping us work out our ideas of the home. Long story short, we felt comfortable with him handling our reno. And decided on using him there and then. :D

Reno wise.. its started with just flooring, kitchen, toilets and some carpentry.. Somehow we ended up doing a "No stone unturned" reno . LOL.. oh how our wallet cried.

Theme wise.. we are going for simple and timeless. it will be a Black, White and a bit of Dark wood. Praying hard it will turn out ok. I will try to post as much pics as possible..

Hi Hi.. thanks :) we are going with Impress21, Henry.

If you need robang on curtain/blinds call Jason at *** - he will give you a reasonable quote and good services with good materials....good luck!

If you need robang on curtain/blinds call Jason at *** - he will give you a reasonable quote and good services with good materials....good luck!

Ah.. thanks for the referral .. but we just got a friend's referral to do it. 2k for the whole house. Blackout blinds for the balcony, 3 Bedrooms and the study area. For the living room its a day and nite curtains. Plus frost window stickers for 2 small rooms windows and part of the kitchen glass wall. will get pics up when they are done.

Hopefully they will turn out good. :)

Hi Hi.. thanks :) we are going with Impress21, Henry.

i am sure you will be in good hands, almost got him to do my reno. like his working attitude and timeliness...have a smooth reno ahead.

Ah.. thanks for the referral .. but we just got a friend's referral to do it. 2k for the whole house. Blackout blinds for the balcony, 3 Bedrooms and the study area. For the living room its a day and nite curtains. Plus frost window stickers for 2 small rooms windows and part of the kitchen glass wall. will get pics up when they are done.

Hopefully they will turn out good. :)

Wow - yr price is abit steep and I believe Jason can quote below 2K to you - anyway, up to you to call Jason as I dont make any cents but just a referral as I personally find that Jason service is very good! :)

i am sure you will be in good hands, almost got him to do my reno. like his working attitude and timeliness...have a smooth reno ahead.

Hi.. thanks for the well wishes... totally agree his attitude and timeliness. :)

Wow - yr price is abit steep and I believe Jason can quote below 2K to you - anyway, up to you to call Jason as I dont make any cents but just a referral as I personally find that Jason service is very good! :)

Pwnz.. oh well.. we already signed.. anyway.. thanks again.. :)

25K COV for BLK580 high floor is a good deal imo... the owners i met always asked for 40k and above.

update more reno pics pls^^

25K COV for BLK580 high floor is a good deal imo... the owners i met always asked for 40k and above.

update more reno pics pls^^

I guess its fate... :) After the OTP i heard from my agent that they were actually been offered a higher COV back in july/aug . The owners rejected it then.. then come sept which there is a slight dip in the stock prices.. and the real estate market in general. i think this coupled with the fact that their valuation is abt to expire soon.. they decide to accept our COV.

Like my mom always say.. "if its yours its yours" :)

I will try to be as photo intensive as possible.. Cos i myself also enjoy reading those blogs that is stuffed with pics.. :P

Currently its Demo day and for the next 3 days. I dont think Demo phase is interesting enff to post them up. .. they all look the same.. "WARZONE"

Edited by tigertgr

I guess its fate... :) After the OTP i heard from my agent that they were actually been offered a higher COV back in july/aug . The owners rejected it then.. then come sept which there is a slight dip in the stock prices.. and the real estate market in general. i think this coupled with the fact that their valuation is abt to expire soon.. they decide to accept our COV.

Like my mom always say.. "if its yours its yours" :)

I will try to be as photo intensive as possible.. Cos i myself also enjoy reading those blogs that is stuffed with pics.. :P

Currently its Demo day and for the next 3 days. I dont think Demo phase is interesting enff to post them up. .. they all look the same.. "WARZONE"

Yes, agree that there is nothing much to show at the earlier stage of the reno. In fact, after the tiling is done, there is nothing much to show until the carpentry is up, which means at the end stage of the renovation. So you need to be patient to see the end results :).

Yes, agree that there is nothing much to show at the earlier stage of the reno. In fact, after the tiling is done, there is nothing much to show until the carpentry is up, which means at the end stage of the renovation. So you need to be patient to see the end results :).

So true... I guess.. things will start to get really interesting when the tilings are done.. :P

Hey hey! amrasenelya... Place big also means reno bill big lol.. and yea... i am going to be a full time juggler soon.. :P

Oh.. u and rasp plays an instrumental role in helping us decide on the contractor .. :P and yes.. we are going with henry of impress 21... after reading both of your blogs .. seeing that all is been done nicely and without dramas, we decide to get henry to quote us. What really impress us.. (lol pun intended) was his attention to details, his time management and the ability to click with us.

His quote might not be the cheapest.. but i would say, its fairly priced. Truth be told , we had a very laid back contractor hunting period ( Thanks to this information gold mine - renotalk) , sent out 4 quotation request ( 3 to contractors and 1 to ID). Once all the quotations are in. Price wise ID>contractor1>Henry>contrator2 .. Meet up with henry , cost judging from the quotation from him, its the most comprehensive (Everything we wanted is in plus optional works costing) .

Meeting him was an pretty good experience.. he is what me and wifey agree "quietly confident" type.. he doesnt oversold his works.. and that he is pretty decent in helping us work out our ideas of the home. Long story short, we felt comfortable with him handling our reno. And decided on using him there and then. :D

Reno wise.. its started with just flooring, kitchen, toilets and some carpentry.. Somehow we ended up doing a "No stone unturned" reno . LOL.. oh how our wallet cried.

Theme wise.. we are going for simple and timeless. it will be a Black, White and a bit of Dark wood. Praying hard it will turn out ok. I will try to post as much pics as possible..

hehe, no probs.. agreed! Rasp also helped us alot in deciding our contractor, and now we're happily staying in our new home for the past 1 mth 1 week now.. :)

good thing is, henry has also sent his guys up to our place for some minor rectifications like refilling the white silicon where our cupboards meet the wall/ceiling, and also some other stuff... very efficient even after collecting full payment... from our point of view la.. so of course i hope you have the same smooth journey! :D

hehe, no probs.. agreed! Rasp also helped us alot in deciding our contractor, and now we're happily staying in our new home for the past 1 mth 1 week now.. :)

good thing is, henry has also sent his guys up to our place for some minor rectifications like refilling the white silicon where our cupboards meet the wall/ceiling, and also some other stuff... very efficient even after collecting full payment... from our point of view la.. so of course i hope you have the same smooth journey! :D

hihi... That's music to our ears.. :D . Hopefully mine will be as smooth as yours and rasp.