Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
connytan83

Space Vision or Haier Living

Greetings to all,

I've been looking for a few interior designers to design my new 4 room flat 94sq. My budget for the renovation excluding the furnitures will be 40K.

After visiting a few of them, i've shortlisted two which are Space Vision and Haier Living. Would really appreciate if anyone of you guys who have ever experenice dealing with this two interior design firm. I've read the forum and see a few comments on them but very limited infomations so would love to hear more of your comments and reviews.

Please feel free to also intro me some of the interior designer which is higher recommended.

Thank you so much for the help... Hope to hear from you guys soon.. :D

Cheerss...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I'm also interested in HAIER LIVING.. i browsed thu their portfolio in the website.. pretty impressive.. i noticed there are many projects on landed/ condo interior designs.. wondering is their package very expensive?? my budget is about 20-30k excluding furniture.. anyone has any experiences with them? can share?

Thanks alot!

Greetings to all,

I've been looking for a few interior designers to design my new 4 room flat 94sq. My budget for the renovation excluding the furnitures will be 40K.

After visiting a few of them, i've shortlisted two which are Space Vision and Haier Living. Would really appreciate if anyone of you guys who have ever experenice dealing with this two interior design firm. I've read the forum and see a few comments on them but very limited infomations so would love to hear more of your comments and reviews.

Please feel free to also intro me some of the interior designer which is higher recommended.

Cheerss...

I'm also interested in HAIER LIVING.. i browsed thu their portfolio in the website.. pretty impressive.. i noticed there are many projects on landed/ condo interior designs.. wondering is their package very expensive?? my budget is about 20-30k excluding furniture.. anyone has any experiences with them? can share?

Thanks alot!

Hi Yumsoup,

I think u can forget about HAIER LIVING because their quote is very very expensive.. my budget for reno my 4rm standard new flat is 40K exclude the furnitures and electric products and HAIRER LIVING quoted me 60K!!!!!

The impression they gave me is they are high end interior designer firm and only intrested in customer who stay in condo, landed property.... My first appt with HAIRER LIVING was with "I**N" we told him our budget and also told him we are staying in hdb flat, he did a chop chop job, asking us what we like and etc then he told us he have another appt so need to go and he said he will come back to us on the 2nd appt with the quote and design, the next appt he did not turn up and he arrange his assistant to entertain us... This proves what.... We ask the assistant why he did not turn up instead, she reply us cause he is busy with another project and he hand over our project to her without my consent!!!!

To me, bacis manners, at least gave us a call and inform us.....

I believe u also notice not much people in forum discuss about them.. I think is mainly becos of their price and their tao tao high end designer concept... There are infact pently of interior designer firm out there for you to choose from, which can be in same standard with HAIER LIVING and also cheaper.. and most of all, they treat all customer the same no matter you are staying in condo/landed or HDB...

Greetings to all,

Cheerss...

From what i know both of them, you are comparing real id firm and contractor firm, so the camparison is not working. What i always think design is a price if you are willing to pay or not. Contractor is the one do what you want without any design idea for you. how you judge?

Hi All,

I had a very bad experience with them. I was really naive to think that such a high end id firm would be able to deliver fantastic service since you are paying a premium for their services.I thought that it was more convenient to deal with them since they are like a one stop shop from curtains, furnitures etc hence saving you time and effort to shop around. For your info, you have to pay an id fee on top of your reno cost. Not only it took them more than 3 months to do a simple renovation for my 2 bedroom apartment but you need lots of patience since they will come up with a lot of lame excuses why they are unable to meet the expected completion date. I moved into my apartment after three whole months of waiting and realized the curtains and blinds weren't ready, the lights were still incomplete etc. My condo is one of those few with full glass windows so I had to make do with cardboard pasted on my bedroom windows and bathrooms . Till today, I have not received the furniture and carpets I've paid for since June and mind you, they weren't cheap either. I terribly regret paying so much money engaging them and wasting my effort chasing them for every little thing.

I'm actually considering to engage a lawyer or report to CASE since I've made all the payments in full. Can someone please advise me what to do? :bangwall:

From what i know both of them, you are comparing real id firm and contractor firm, so the camparison is not working. What i always think design is a price if you are willing to pay or not. Contractor is the one do what you want without any design idea for you. how you judge?

Which is e real ID firm?

Edited by xray

U can report to CASE , they will asist you. Laywer waste $ & time. I also got quote fr them, really on high side, thought can deliver good !

Hi Teardrop,

I can understand your frustration but mine is not better off. My reno started in end Sep or early Oct 2010. To date, there are still a list of items outstanding.

Are you from a cdo starting with A-something? Heard them talking abt it when I was in their office.

Hi All

I also made the same mistake. Contacted Haier but was somehow assigned to another company called Mong design.

I have bad experience with them. They have good sales pitch but they cannot follow through on the design and have very bad project management.

if you read this post, pls consider other companies unless you want to bang your head against the wall everyday.

Hi,

I totally agree with concernedcitizen. Likewise, contacted Haier Living but was referred to the MONG design as well. They are an absolute disaster company and only know how to talk. But talk is cheap. Once talk is over, everything else that they talked about and promised, is conveniently forgotten and denied. And especially the principal owner of MONG design. It's relatively easy to find out what MONG stands for and who they are.

So please my fellow renovators, do yourselves a favour and consider other companies. Not only will you bang your heads until you bleed to death, you might even suffer high blood pressure and have to attend anger management class as a result of dealing with them. Granted that reno and dealing with IDs will have some hiccups along the way, but the process should be one where there's no such extreme feelings of frustration, disgust and unhappiness in renovating your new home.