Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
quando

Serta Mattress - Group Buy

Hi,

I am getting a serta mattress n I understand from the sales gal if i can gather 6 buyers/mattresses ( can be different models) she will be able to give us additional discount on the top of the freebies. Payment can be made individually.

Pls pm me if you are keen. They can hold your order for a few years too !

Cheers!

This blog is wonderful, really nice!!! , i stay impressive with the whole information here. I really like know about everything because i usually like to answer very well when a person ask me something. I Think the most important thing is to know about several information, and you look smarter all the time.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
go plaza sing outlet

that guy... i forgot his name.. he can help to arrange group buy for u

went to PS branch yesterday, the salesperson mention he can reduce the price approx $100+ if able to consolidate a few buys.

Wondering if any1 is interested, personally looking @ the Diamond suite collection.

Edited by Arcadia_Mao

went to PS branch yesterday, the salesperson mention he can reduce the price approx $100+ if able to consolidate a few buys.

Wondering if any1 is interested, personally looking @ the Diamond suite collection.

Arcadia Mao,

how much did PS shop quoted you for the daimond suite? i am interested too. PM me.