Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yummy

A New Chapter In Our Lives!

haha tell them that dark colour is good... practical and hide dirts~ hahaha :lol:

oh... i'm using a stand-alone induction hob cos there is no piped gas to my block... you can read from my blog post here :)

aiyo marshmallow, u so sweet la! hahaha cos last time i "complain" abt taking so long reading ur blog, u gave me the link this time. hahaha thanks girl! i enjoyed the read last time though ;)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
haha yea he loves to give everyone surprises esp me cos i'm very hard to surprise.. i somehow always guess the surprise :( so spoil it for both of us.. cos i'm very bad at acting surprised :lol: now, he's getting better at surprising me! learnt its better not to give me any whiff of the surprise at all!

Yea, i chose black for the granite.. i loved the look of it since i had it when living with my parents. very nice and shiny hor? u also got black? what did u do with the granite cut outs for the sink and stove? i wanted to use it in the bathroom as toiletries rack but contractor told me its too late cos must tell him during tiling.. but i still told him i want the cut outs.. cos i pay for it mah.. don't want to waste it right? but i donno what to do with it hehe.. thought of doing some DIY

u mean u can see the seal is it? all the while i was thinking its a polish :unsure:

my contractor used the granite cut out for me as shower rack..

can be done after tiling..looks nice..much better than metal rack

granite.JPG

Edited by reglxt

my contractor used the granite cut out for me as shower rack..

can be done after tiling..looks nice..much better than metal rack

granite.JPG

omg! really?? it does look nice. why my contractor say cannot :angry::fire::furious:

i already put up the glass one and i kinda feel like it doesnt go with the theme cos the glass is alittle greenish :(

not fair! i also want granite shower rack like u :~

omg! really?? it does look nice. why my contractor say cannot :angry::fire::furious:

i already put up the glass one and i kinda feel like it doesnt go with the theme cos the glass is alittle greenish :(

not fair! i also want granite shower rack like u :~

most new condos using shower rack like this....maybe u can recheck with contractor if he can stick the granite cut out for you now :) worth asking :D

Items to furnish the tv area have started to arrive and making our house look more like a home :)

For the tv area, we got

1. 4 seater leather sofa in white ( :o clean clean clean! maintenance! :o )
  2. white leather coffee table with glass top
  3. black leather stools (a bit unsure should change it to white or keep it black)
  4. panasonic tv
  5. wallpaper

coffee table and stools are to arrive on thursday

so far, the tv room looks like this...

img6206r.jpg

well not really, that's before the tv & couch

it looks more like this...

img6215j.jpg

So what do u guys think, black or white stools?

Items to furnish the tv area have started to arrive and making our house look more like a home :)

For the tv area, we got

1. 4 seater leather sofa in white ( :o clean clean clean! maintenance! :o )
  2. white leather coffee table with glass top
  3. black leather stools (a bit unsure should change it to white or keep it black)
  4. panasonic tv
  5. wallpaper

coffee table and stools are to arrive on thursday

so far, the tv room looks like this...

img6206r.jpg

well not really, that's before the tv & couch

it looks more like this...

img6215j.jpg

So what do u guys think, black or white stools?

Nicely done up & cosy feel.. I vote for black stools or even brown if they have it