Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alisa

Anyone Used Flatback Crystals For Diy On Walls Or Cupboards?

I've been thinking of using flatback crystals to do up some design on a plainwhite/black cupboard as well as on the wall above the bed. I've seen pple using decals but i want that "extra bling" so i thought of using crystals. Been looking around to buy those flat back crystals? anyone knows where to get them? also, any designs ideas to share?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my mil and hubby used to buy these crystal from fu lou shou centre, one of the big shop on the top level which sells handmade swaroski beads stuff and some buddhist item. thats the only place I ever see them going back to buy it.

that is a very good idea, but I would prefer to stick on the decals as you wont spoil the paint.

my mil and hubby used to buy these crystal from fu lou shou centre, one of the big shop on the top level which sells handmade swaroski beads stuff and some buddhist item. thats the only place I ever see them going back to buy it.

that is a very good idea, but I would prefer to stick on the decals as you wont spoil the paint.

Thank you, jtjw.

i did consider decals but i'm looking for something more like abstract and decals offer more flowery stuff... i'll go fu lu shou to take a look! many thanks!