Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Andyblur

Mattress, Bedframe, Wardrobe, & Sofa

Hi all,

I am looking for a reasonable quality of Mattress, Bedframe, Wardrobe, & Sofa with a best buy price. Any idea where to get it?

Rgds

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

just wanna share my experience last wkend for mattresses - long story short - need to decide on the model then shop for price.

long story:

gf and I were at Bedz store at Pasir Panjang (near Labrador) the sales person was really helpful, we were choosing between King Koil Ultrapedic, KK Ardor, Dorma Mounna and Dorma Picotit. Done, we thought we were just gonna shop for pricing. (soooooo wrong...)

Next stop - Courts - the Sealy promoter gave us a reeeeeeeally good offer (i mean good, but then i can be a noob at this). The promoter and courts sales person combine power and did power pitch - throw this in throw that in - GF was reeeeeeeally tempted to place deposit, but i wasn't too sure. She was comfortable with the mattress but it did nothing for me. Sealy Posturepedic really that good meh???

Dozz mattresses had lotsa brands, not too many people, and really help staff too, pity they only had DBS 0% installment. This was very impt to us, we weren't gonna throw in good $ when we can get away with 0% :) Neither GF or myself had a DBS card so end of story :P Spring Air (forgot the model but some hotel model) was really comfy but at over $5k and over $6k.... outta my stretch budget even. (did i mention they were throwing in a free bear?)

Next stop at IMM! Serta's Willows Spring caught our attention, was really cushy and nice. Top end model i heard, but still wasn't toooo ex (Kevin sales supervisor was especially "helpful" :) though freebies were kinda SOP) we were kinda hooked. Gotta be sure so floated over to Sealy, testing almost every bed inside. We decided to ignore Simmons which was between Serta and Seally @ IMM so as not to confuse ourselves further (i know i may regret this.... but heck!). We floated between Seally and Serta...... and tada~~~~~~ we're waiting for it to be delivered end dec. :)

~=Serta Willows Spring=~

Hi, i have a brand new 3-seater sofa from Courts recently to let go. The designb is refreshing and trendy. Pls see attached for the design.

If you are interested, pls email me @ elaine_0112@yahoo.com.sg.

IMG_0345.jpg