Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kurukure

Myanmar Honeymoon Visa Application

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thinking to go Myanmar for honeymoon with my wife. As I google around and came across http://www.evisaasia.com/visa-requirement/...apore-citizens/, it stated required 2 weeks for the visa application. Is there any way I can get it in less than 2 weeks? Thanks.

You can pay for the 'urgent' service. I am unsure whether this is still practised today as I had a good encounter with them sometime in 2000 when I urgently need a visa to attend a funeral in Yangon. It was a Friday late evening when I received a call. As their office was already closed, I called up a residential number from their website and they 'entertained' me. Waited for me to go down at 8:00pm that eventful Friday night. However, as I blur blur took the wrong passport, I left their office. Panicked, I called them again at about 10:00pm on that Friday nite, and they asked me to go to the embassy on next morning, a Saturday morning. I paid $90 and got my visa, off to Peninsular Plaza to purchase my airticket, rush to airport and depart for Yangon.

When I was tired of going to another country for work, I needed a visa. I searched almost all the services that can do this. I received all the detailed information about tn visa renewal at https://tnvisaexpert.com/services/renew-tn-visa/ They described in detail and clearly the whole process of obtaining a visa from and to. I got a visa very quickly, and I got to work as soon as possible. Qualitatively, quickly, just an ideal site. I advise everyone, these guys really helped me out)