Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mapise

Condo Renovation Help!

I am looking around for an interior designer to design and renovate my new 3-bedroom condo. Checked with a few and the quotations we received are much higher compared to similar work done for HDB flats.

The major items are revamping the kitchen and 3 toilets, replacing the build-in wardrobe in my 3 bed rooms, construction of a feature wall in the living room to house the TV plus build-in shoe cabinet. So far, the quotations I received are in the range of 50+k to 60k.

Appreciate if anyone can share with me their experience because it's quite puzzling for me why such a scope of work can cost so much more.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am looking around for an interior designer to design and renovate my new 3-bedroom condo. Checked with a few and the quotations we received are much higher compared to similar work done for HDB flats.

The major items are revamping the kitchen and 3 toilets, replacing the build-in wardrobe in my 3 bed rooms, construction of a feature wall in the living room to house the TV plus build-in shoe cabinet. So far, the quotations I received are in the range of 50+k to 60k.

Appreciate if anyone can share with me their experience because it's quite puzzling for me why such a scope of work can cost so much more.

Thanks!

I stay in HDB, just completed reno, then recommended my contractor to my brother who is staying in condo, after that we compared our quotes, dont seem to have extra mark up.mayb you wana source for more,just in case you gena marked up super high profit. i can share with you my contact, if you are interested.