Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MeiLinChCh

Lighting Shop

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

H there, they are plenty of lighting shop around at jalan besar, geylang, balestier...u can spend sometime sourcing around, but for me & my wife we are particularly like the one at joo chiat place, the one opp guan hoe soon restaurant. we also like you before, sourcing ard the town during our renovation stage. I can say that shop price is cheaper than market price as the boss said they import directly themselves, and the service is good also. if you have time why dont just drop by and see it yourself.

Cheers !

alot of pple reccomend lightings.com.sg.. are the prices/selections really that good? did anyone get lights from sembawang lighting house?

The one opposite Guan Hoe Soon is Brilliant Source LIghtings. I also bought from them and just got installation today. Boss and lady boss very friendly and patient. Good service!

The other one you can try is Pan Tech. I like the PIC, a bald guy which take his time to explain the product that I will be buying to me. Good also. Bought 2 lighting from him too.

Cheers :)

The one opposite Guan Hoe Soon is Brilliant Source LIghtings. I also bought from them and just got installation today. Boss and lady boss very friendly and patient. Good service!

The other one you can try is Pan Tech. I like the PIC, a bald guy which take his time to explain the product that I will be buying to me. Good also. Bought 2 lighting from him too.

ok thanks you :yamseng:

alot of pple reccomend lightings.com.sg.. are the prices/selections really that good? did anyone get lights from sembawang lighting house?

lightings.com.sg is all philips products but they have post the price

Sembawang lighting is more design light but hidden cost :rolleyes:

Do remember to go during the weekends for Brilliant Source and weekdays for Pan Tech as the lady boss n boss of Brilliant will only be in the shop after 6pm and the assistant in the shop dun really know what's going on.

Pan Tech (Jurong East) during the weekdays is more quiet so easier to talk and nego with the PIC.

Do remember to go during the weekends for Brilliant Source and weekdays for Pan Tech as the lady boss n boss of Brilliant will only be in the shop after 6pm and the assistant in the shop dun really know what's going on.

Pan Tech (Jurong East) during the weekdays is more quiet so easier to talk and nego with the PIC.

Hi stinker,

Thanks for your info, I think the brilliant source boss is too committed to his customer liao, that's one time i over heard his tel-conversation with customer, customer likes to request him to install light for them or even do some repairing work...

btw, I enjoying reading your reno T-blog, it's provide really useful information and can really feel that you are throughly enjoy the renovation process. Enjoy your HOME sweet HOME...:)

No problem kayden, that's wat this forum is promoting. In fact, most of the information is extracted from this very forum. Just hope these information can help the rest in the forum.

Totally loves the process besides dealing between wifey n ID. Can be very troublesome and difficult at times. But oh well, it's almost completed and awaiting for handing over.

Highly recommend Brilliant Source too. We bought most our lights from them. The lights are very reasonably priced -$68 for a set of 3 aluminium hanging dining lights! The boss is friendly and patient and he helped us to install some lights we bought from ikea . He even went the extra mile. We had a really old hanging light that was passed down from hubby's grandma and he helped us respray the rusting metal bits and rewire it. We offerred to pay him for all these extras that he did for us but he refused to accept and even gave us free spare bulbs.

I told myself I really had to post online and so that more people can benefit and also to thank him.

i bought my philips downlights at $43 per pc when the RRP (even at lightnings.com.sg) was going at $45..

the fans i bought from the same shop cost $280 when another shop at geylang was going at $340 i think..

PM me if you want the contact.

LED downlights to purchase for reno project.anyone interested in tagging along this order pls pm. once payment is done.will arrange time to pick up from warehouse. pm by this sunday.

LED downlights to purchase for reno project.anyone interested in tagging along this order pls pm. once payment is done.will arrange time to pick up from warehouse. pm by this sunday.

What kind of LED? how many W?