Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aizrafil

Laura Ashley Laminates

Hi all, newbie here

I got a quotation of $4500 for Laura Ashley laminates plus skirting and my floor area works out to roughly (living + 3 bedrooms )756sqft. So its about $5.95. Has anyone tried Laura Ashley's and is the quotation good enough? Thanx in advance to all the gurus out there. :yamseng:

Edited by Aizrafil

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nobody got any advise yet?

hihi,

This brand is actually quite a nice brand and i think it is a v-groove series right?

for the price quoted is quite reasonable. Is it from floor xpert?

So how bro? U did it?

I just did my bedrooms in Laura Ashley laminates then came to Renotalk forum and saw this post.

Well, wifey did not want that for the living room cos she said the groove lines hard to maintain. Compared to the lousy "PowerDeXXr" recommended by my ID, I must say I made the right choice. And maintenance was not that hard too. Just use the vacuum along the groove lines and all the dirt just gone. Very resistant against plaster dust too (see, my ID could not get his sub-contractors to do the works proper at 1 go and they had to keep returning and messing up my place), so I guess normal household usage should be excellent.