Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
robster

V.hive Office Chair

Dear all

Recently, I went to the V.hive store in Sembawang, looking for a high-back office chair. I was rather interested in a half-leather chair at a price of $349 (with 10% discount). I went to ask the sale person, whether it was genuine cowhide leather, he said yes, but when I asked whether he could state it in the invoice if I buy from him, he refuse, saying that the system will not allow him to amend the item description. Ask him whether he could write it manually in the invoice and sign, he refuse too. Ask him again whether he could just indicate "genuine leather", he also refuse and said his company will not allow him to do that.

Hence, ended up, din buy anything.....

Not sure if forummers have such experience with V.hive company? I am not sure whether the company is hiding something or the sale person is simply not interested, but this experience really make me feel V.hive may not be truthful when they show their products.......

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Dear all

Recently, I went to the V.hive store in Sembawang, looking for a high-back office chair. I was rather interested in a half-leather chair at a price of $349 (with 10% discount). I went to ask the sale person, whether it was genuine cowhide leather, he said yes, but when I asked whether he could state it in the invoice if I buy from him, he refuse, saying that the system will not allow him to amend the item description. Ask him whether he could write it manually in the invoice and sign, he refuse too. Ask him again whether he could just indicate "genuine leather", he also refuse and said his company will not allow him to do that.

Hence, ended up, din buy anything.....

Not sure if forummers have such experience with V.hive company? I am not sure whether the company is hiding something or the sale person is simply not interested, but this experience really make me feel V.hive may not be truthful when they show their products.......

I went to their branch at Great World City some time in August this year just to try out all their office chairs for the fun of it. At least half of them were quite comfortable but none of those in the branch on that particular day were real leather. I think you were referring to their model CS-665E/PT VOGUE. You got to be careful when you use the word "Genuine Leather" because in the leather trade here, "Genuine Leather" includes "Bonded leather" which basically is unusable leather scraps bonded together with adhesives to form a single sheet of "leather", noticed I cannot bring myself to call it a Hide. Anyway, if you budget is below $500, it will be very challenging to find a real leather office chair even if it is half leather. For my future purchases, I will chose a fabric one and then send it over to a quality leather upholsterer like Jackspeed to do it up in real quality leather.