Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dannie

G.ferretti

Hi all, anyone heard of or used the shower/tap brand G.Ferretti?

We usually hear people discuss Hansgrohe/Grohe etc for its quality and everlasting chrome shine. I realized G.Ferretti looks and feels comparable to Hansgrohe/Grohe etc. it costs cheaper but is definitely notches higher than the brand less china made kind.

No information can be found on the net or discussions about this brand. If anyone has used before can you feedback on the quality and if it's prone to tarnish or is it as firm as Hansgrohe/Grohe etc?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, anyone heard of or used the shower/tap brand G.Ferretti?

We usually hear people discuss Hansgrohe/Grohe etc for its quality and everlasting chrome shine. I realized G.Ferretti looks and feels comparable to Hansgrohe/Grohe etc. it costs cheaper but is definitely notches higher than the brand less china made kind.

No information can be found on the net or discussions about this brand. If anyone has used before can you feedback on the quality and if it's prone to tarnish or is it as firm as Hansgrohe/Grohe etc?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I only heard of an Italian soccer player by the name of G.Ferretti.

Must be those ah tiong or home grown brand that anyhow use any name that sound expensive. I saw a "Grobe" in China.

I'm sure it's not a cheap brand. It's well marketed and displayed in the showroom alongside Grohe, Kohler etc. it's design is comparable to all the premium brands. So does its feel and finish. Really wish there are some long end-users who can share their experience.

Look at this link: http://mx1.lpheno.net/product-faucets-basin.html