Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aristotle

Ez's Humble Abode

Hi there!

Nice place!

may i know where you get the posters from?

TIA!

Aelyra: thank you

Anyway, some updates.

Bought 3 posters to compliment the master bedroom with the black & white with a pinch of red theme.

poster.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm no audiophile but this is one brand I swear by since I was young.

Creative ZiiSound T6 as my "home theater system". beats any off the shelf self proclaimed home theater system face flat...

T6.jpg

For more info: http://sg.store.creative.com/speakers/ziisound-t6/4-20229.aspx

Creative SoundBlaster Recon3D to compliment the already monsterous T6.

recon3d.jpg

For more info: http://sg.store.creative.com/sound-blaster/sound-blaster-recon3d/1-20835.aspx

Reviews: Tried plugging it in yesterday night. Sounds fabulous on TV, DVD (had some friends over for movies and it raised eyebrows) and game console. Moreover, there's a wireless bluetooth device provided where you can plug it into your iphone/ipad/itouch, walk around the house and navigate music wirelessly. No complains at all. Money well spent. Creative never failed to impress me with their speakers.

With the Recon3D enhancement plugged in, I shan't go there. One word: phenomenal.

You can view and experience the demo set at Creative Store itself or their outlet at Marina Square.

Hi,

Can i ask what is the tall "cabinet" in the kitchen. Is that a cabinet too as its from the floor up all the way up.

Hi Aristotle

I like your reno very much!

Can pm me your total reno cost and also the cost for your home appliances n furnitures?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can i ask what is the tall "cabinet" in the kitchen. Is that a cabinet too as its from the floor up all the way up.

Hi MamaO, my ID proposed this cabinet to keep the fridge's view away when people walk in from the main door. My microwave's in the section second from top. The bottom 2 are drawers and the rest are door cabinets.

Hi Aristotle

I like your reno very much!

Can pm me your total reno cost and also the cost for your home appliances n furnitures?

Thanks!

Hi nexer, thank you. PM'ed you. :yamseng:

Your kitchen accessories rockz and so does your kitchen!!! :)

Very nicely complimented and carefully selected. Is that your Mrs or you? I don't think my hubby will bother. :(

Hi,

How do you utilise the corner space in your L-shaped bottom kitchen cabinet?? Did you install any corner base carousel ?? Cos I can see that it is difficult to take things from that corner...

Many thanks... :D

Hi,

How do you utilise the corner space in your L-shaped bottom kitchen cabinet?? Did you install any corner base carousel ?? Cos I can see that it is difficult to take things from that corner...

Many thanks... :D

Hi Seabass, I do utilize the L-shaped corner space. I put things which doesn't need to be accessed on a daily basis like spare tiles and spare paint. The space directly below my sink are the laundry and dish detergent, softener and some other stuff as my laundry area is just directly behind the sink.

I did thought of a corner base carousel but gave up the idea.

Was washing the toilet yesterday night, so thought I might take some shots and share.

Firstly, when Mrs and I were planning with our ID on the toilet, we only expect 2 things. Black and all pipes must be hidden. Moreover, we decided to hack and combine both toilets.

Entrance from the MBR:

Toilet3.jpg

The shower side:

Toilet6.jpg

Toilet.jpg

Hi MamaO, my ID proposed this cabinet to keep the fridge's view away when people walk in from the main door. My microwave's in the section second from top. The bottom 2 are drawers and the rest are door cabinets.

Is this cabinet on its own as not stick together with the kitchen cabinet? Saw from Blum website that they have a tall cabinet like this at the side with pull out basket, feel like doing one too but don know if its going to be costly.