Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
joelle1891

Look Forward...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Joelle, recommend u ideal house. I've ctc numerous IDs and most treat me lightly cos of my limited budget. Also contacted a popular firm but was told not able to take up my job for the items listed given the budget. I have to be honest that my ID don't give me alot of attention but that's ok to me cos my end point is a gd job done within budget. So long he knows his job, I'll leave him alone. Haha

Hello, Shotcake. Thanks for stopping by. Anyone from ideal house? Do drop me a PM on his contact information.

It is good to start early. I am only one month away to key collection day. Yet I'm still searching for the right contractor.

Hello Valerie, not everyone think like u and me :( but no worries, I am sure u will find great contractor. Maybe u can recommend urs to me when u found one. :)

Hello Valerie, not everyone think like u and me :( but no worries, I am sure u will find great contractor. Maybe u can recommend urs to me when u found one. :)

Don't worry lah, all of you will find a contractor suitable for your home.

Hey joelle1891,

congratulation in selling your 3A and BIG congratulation in getting such a great lay-out unit. Simply perfect for design :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Actually think I started 2 months back in talking to IDs, (btw, I haven't go for my 1st appt yet) :bangwall: (counting down) :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

Just tell them up front that you are getting this unit, target month of collecting keys. Up front ask if they are interested. If they not interested, don't waste your time, just move on.

For me, I upfront told all the ID I meet. Earliest Mid May collect key. Won't be doing full house, only KEY area (Kitchen). Keeping all flooring. So the IDs have an estimation of how much monies they can make, and this have made many ID automatically back-out. So easier for me as well.

But again, still have some will say OK OK, but later after talking in detail, they won't even send you quote (for those I won't even bother to chase, just drop them). :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

All the best in your ID hunting :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

if U don't mind, :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

since U'r planning for WIW for both U & child

I was thinking a double WIW.. :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

other-pp-fp_fun.jpg

Double L bedroom ; p

both with WIW.

Edited by battle

if U don't mind, :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

since U'r planning for WIW for both U & child

I was thinking a double WIW.. :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

other-pp-fp_fun.jpg

Double L bedroom ; p

both with WIW.

Hello Battle,

that's a good idea, I have been thinking staight, just thought of opening up 2 entrance from both bed room.

Maybe I can consider this layout too. But it will also means I will not get to share the WIW with my daughter.

Tot it will be fun for mother and daughter to have fun "dressing up"

Btw, I had seen you blog, can you tell me which software you used to do up the layout?

Hello Battle,

that's a good idea, I have been thinking staight, just thought of opening up 2 entrance from both bed room.

Maybe I can consider this layout too. But it will also means I will not get to share the WIW with my daughter.

Tot it will be fun for mother and daughter to have fun "dressing up"

Btw, I had seen you blog, can you tell me which software you used to do up the layout?

Share the WIW with your daughter.... later she slowly makan into your space to put her cloths ; p :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I uses the free online software to do my floor plan : http://www.floorplanner.com/

You can draw to actual dimension.

Have fun :thumbs up:

Share the WIW with your daughter.... later she slowly makan into your space to put her cloths ; p :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

I uses the free online software to do my floor plan : http://www.floorplanner.com/

You can draw to actual dimension.

Have fun :thumbs up:

I tried...but i can neva get it right, guess i am not so good at this, i gave up....

I tried...but i can neva get it right, guess i am not so good at this, i gave up....

For yours, you might want to 1st draw 1 big box to house the entire house.

Then draw 2 box, separate into top 1/2 and bottom 1/2.

Then start filling in the rooms.

Actually if it runs by a little, its ok, cause you can really play with your lay-out.

I a bit more "kao Chey" about it, hence i actually re-draw the entire floor plan 3 times to get it right ; p