Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
battle

My Ea @ Bedok - Mid May 2012

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The presence of children can be felt in every corner of your house :good:

Is the bike stand/pole screwed to the ceiling or held up by spring? Or maybe I'll just give away the bike :dunno:

The presence of children can be felt in every corner of your house :good:

Is the bike stand/pole screwed to the ceiling or held up by spring? Or maybe I'll just give away the bike :dunno:

; p

The bike stand I uses BRODER system from ikea. So I just screw into ceiling, with spring to hold it firmly. Hang 2 bike, rest on e floor.

may i know what brand of shower head you used? look like rain shower, but with instant heater.

Thankss

The shower head comes with the instant water heater. Brand Alpha, Smart 18 series.

; p

The bike stand I uses BRODER system from ikea. So I just screw into ceiling, with spring to hold it firmly. Hang 2 bike, rest on e floor.

Our old bike is chained to our water pipe at the staircase landing. Thought of installing one of those pole there so that the bike will not block the meter. then again, outside the flat cannot screw or nail anything, right? :( Seriously thinking of giving it away :blink:

Our old bike is chained to our water pipe at the staircase landing. Thought of installing one of those pole there so that the bike will not block the meter. then again, outside the flat cannot screw or nail anything, right? :( Seriously thinking of giving it away :blink:

If put at staircase landing no one complain and not stolen then leave it there lor. Unless really don't wanna ride than give away lor.

My bike cannot put outside, sure gone one. Wheel are quick release one... Lol