Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lordy

Need Help To Advice On Quotation Price

Hi, below are the quotation I got from one of my ID for a 4rm flat 93squaremetre. Need advice on whether if its reasonable price. Thanks~

quotation001edited.jpg

quotation002edited.jpg

quotation003edited.jpg

quotation004edited.jpg

Edited by lordy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi... I do see see of your quotations are more exp than mine... From ur quotation, it doesn't says how many colors you can use to paint all ur walls and ceiling works... it also seems quite pricey for 1.7K for paint works..

Hi... I do see see of your quotations are more exp than mine... From ur quotation, it doesn't says how many colors you can use to paint all ur walls and ceiling works... it also seems quite pricey for 1.7K for paint works..

Ya, kinda feel abit expensive also.. do we really need to have sealant paint? bcos if we remove that will the price be cheaper than $1.7k? any idea?

U can get more quotes to compare, I feel ex... My quote for painting with nippon 3in1 medi fresh, oil base sealant for whole unit include ceiling and paint for door frame is less than $1.4K. I need oil base sealant because the color that I choose are shade of white, scare after some time the shade of white would turn yellowish as the sealant would protect it... Just my 2cents..