Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLChing

Final "resting" Home In Jurong East

The replaced plastic part of my PD door at the common door cracked also. The first time it cracked and broke may be due to the improper use by visitors who tried to operate it as a folding door. After the 1st experience, we educated and supervised all visitors on the use but it still crack. Sigh!! Only 7 mths!! If you have ample space, go for the single door lor!

many people don't know how to use PD door yet.... heard a lot of complaints that visitors came and spoilt the door loh.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

many people don't know how to use PD door yet.... heard a lot of complaints that visitors came and spoilt the door loh.

Yeah lor, heart pain! BTW, Wishing you good health and xin xiang shi chen :yamseng: HUAT AHHHH!!

Yeah lor, heart pain! BTW, Wishing you good health and xin xiang shi chen :yamseng: HUAT AHHHH!!

go ask andrew to help you replace with normal bifold doors loh

Huat! huat! to you too.....

cHGdw.jpg Lighting a bit dim. Photo was taken in the evening with only 1 light switched on :dunno:

Hi, I am also doing an island like what you have in the picture.

Mind to tell me what's the leg room space you have below the solid top?

Is it 20 cm, 30 cm or more?

Your advice appreciated.

TQ

Hi, I am also doing an island like what you have in the picture.

Mind to tell me what's the leg room space you have below the solid top?

Is it 20 cm, 30 cm or more?

Your advice appreciated.

TQ

Gee, we only go by the distance my hubby is comfortable with since he is biggest and tallest. Ours is 28cm on the side with the chairs and 23cm on the kitchen side where we put in stools. This left us with 39cm for storage space.

It's been 3 mths since I've posted something here. I would, however, take an occasional peep at new entries of many proud house owners and pleasantly surprised to see familiar "still very active contributors" here :good:

This posting is more suitable for those who had purchased an old resale flat (maybe abv 25 yrs?) where the power load is only 32A.

Our flat is abt 28 yrs old and had a power load of 32A, During our reno last yr, our electrician had changed our DB box to hold 40A since all new flats are 40A. Last mth, Town Council informed us that they are upgrading all power load to 40A and rectification has to be made by flat owners ourselves should there be any damages done to faux ceilings, cabinets, cornice etc during rewiring within our premise (if necessary). We are lucky that our electrician had the foresight to anticipate such a move by TC and had already done all necessary steps so that the TC contractor need only work on the outside of our home.

Feedback time :(

Storage Heater

Our Champs CS15 storage heater had just celebrated its 1 yr warranty and last nite, it started to leak. Not from the pipes or joints but from the plastic front cover where the temperature adjustment knob is. Brown water leak out after the heater is switched off. Need to carry umbrella if we are in urgent need to use the loo.

Customer service says never had such problem with the 15L model. Which means other bigger models have such leaking problem lah!? :o Anyway, tmr, the technician will see what is wrong and any replacement etc will cost me $80.

PD Door

The plastic thingy at the top is really, really fragile. It cracked again, the second time. Our fault though! Should have "easy to understand pictorial instructions" pasted on both the inside and outside of the door for ignorant users. Most users know how to slide and push to get in but forcefully pull at it like a normal door to get out without sliding it to the side 1st. :(

Yup! The storage heater is faulty. A crack was found inside the heater (where the screws are) hence the leak. After sale service is fast! True enough, the technician came, found the fault and installed a brand new one for us without damaging any faux ceiling, wall etc. Paid $80 for installation and transport.

Sorry to Mango and Spade for not being able to reply to your pm earlier. Can't get thru renotalk admin. Anyway, Andrew's hp: