Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NanthaDjFlexkid

My Crib

Yo! Nice blog!

We spent many many hours at Soon Bee Huat (Toh Guan) as well, at least.... 15?

Let me count.. First time, we spent about 4 hours walking about cluelessly on the ground floor and then the upper floor, jotting down details of nice tiles..

2nd time there we spent 8hrs, hahahahahahaa.... We finally decided on the tiles we wanted, none of which were the ones we saw on our first visit.

3rd time, about 3 hours, making final decisions and made a couple of changes.

Reading about you spending hours there brings back fond memories..

Good luck with your reno! :D

Hi Mabaricow, thanks alot!

Haha guess there's alot of ppl who actually take the effort to make their home as beautiful as possible. I have a lot of frens telling me they just let the ID handle everything. Even like selection of tiles, they just let the ID bring them and show them some selection and get it done with quickly. Alot of them ask me y i go thru so much of hassle. Haha only ppl like u n me will understand :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Got cheated by previous owner again :angry2: Claimed they have done servicing and maintenance

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Repairs are gonna cost a bomb aircon tech said aft inspecting

Haizz i should learn not to trust ppl too easily...

Edited by NanthaDjFlexkid

The best is try not to expect anything From the previous owner unless it's a 5th old hse. Instead of fixing the aircon consider changing it.. It will hv less prob in long run

The best is try not to expect anything From the previous owner unless it's a 5th old hse. Instead of fixing the aircon consider changing it.. It will hv less prob in long run

Yup, learnt my lesson. We are gonna change the whole thing. Haizz wedding is just ard the corner and expenses are just popping up like pop corns man.

Hihi congrats on new journey! Keep those updates coming! Really reminds me of own Reno journey. :)

Hi tankee, I got it from Amazon. There are many types available. Some even with snapshot features. But many are no brand models so be careful when u r choosing. ;)