Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
garyakw

Walk In Wardrobe For Wifey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

well.. will u be living just with your wife?

Yes, the 2 of us.. Was thinking of joing masterbed room and the single room beside to form area for walk in wardrobe

Hi guys

need advice, as this is the standard layout for HDB, my future wife is sad coz difficult to have her dream walk in wardrobe.

Being the poor chap, i can only afford a HDB... please help to advise what can be done and roughly the price to do it?

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2301/hdb4room.png

On man, so envious of ur layout, ur layout is so easy for a walk in wardrobe, probably partion half of ur bedroom n hack the wall directly opposite ur mbr toliet for the entrance of the walk in wardrobe. Probably ur other smaller room can make into a study. How i wish my bedroom layout was like urs.

Just a silly question, did u employ an ID or contractor to help u? They should be able to give u this kind of advice.

Edited by sandywu

Where is ur place located? The layout so good for a 4-room flat. :yamseng::thumbs up:

Edited by sandywu

Use the bedroom next to the main bedroom as WIW cum dressing room, simply move your main bedroom door to just before the common bathroom/WC door. There is no need to hack the wall.

Use the bedroom next to the main bedroom as WIW cum dressing room, simply move your main bedroom door to just before the common bathroom/WC door. There is no need to hack the wall.

That's an idea too. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

That's an idea too. :thumbs up: :thumbs up:

I think that's a good idea, & use the pole wardrobe system. It gives you the ease of converting back to 3 bedrooms if u need to....

I think that's a good idea, & use the pole wardrobe system. It gives you the ease of converting back to 3 bedrooms if u need to....

WIW with pole system is a good idea, just need to paste frosted or reflective film on your window panels and you are good to go.

This one is easy ... as long as you are able to afford renovation (additional door from your master bedroom to current bedroom, future walk in closet), that won't be a problem. If the money is tight, you can still make a wardrobe in the bedroom and add special sliding doors later.