Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yhliang

A New Era In An Old Resale Flat (Super Budget)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi yhliang can i check what is the finish after your varnishing of parquet? thanks!

I use matt finish. Look like new. But due to its really old parquet, certain part will have "piak" sound, shd b glue loose

Hi, where did you order the beds? super single or single size?

Its super single divan bed, i think is synthtic leather with sweet dream 9 inch matteress. I got them from S&C furniture shop at AMK blk 338, tel: 65525208. The quality really good. U can customise certain part, i lower the bed frame so their toy won't go under the bed.

Edited by yhliang

looks for fun for the kids, may i know where did you get it from?

Hi star70'

We got it online, and got the supplier to DHL to Singapore.

The hammock can take the weight up to 100kg.

The rest of the things like the rope, hooks are purchased locally in hardware shop.

:)

Jaime

Edited by Haleary

I use matt finish. Look like new. But due to its really old parquet, certain part will have "piak" sound, shd b glue loose

Thank you. Think this is the norm nowadays. Mine is matt finish too

Its super single bed, i think is synthtic leather with sweet dream 9 inch matteress. I got them from S&C furniture shop at AMK blk 338, tel: 65525208. The quality really good. U can customise certain part, i lower the bed frame so their toy won't go under the bed.

hihi-is there storage space below? how much is it?

hihi-is there storage space below? how much is it?

No storage space below, plus matteress about $500. We bought a few items, so they gave some discounts.

What a responsible ID. Even though its a year plus after my renovation, he still replace the whole drainer shelve and tray of my kitchen cabinet immediately after i complaint to him the tray get rusty.

Edited by yhliang

What a responsible ID. Even though its a year plus after my renovation, he still replace the whole drainer shelve and tray of my kitchen cabinet immediately after i complaint to him the tray get rusty.

wow ! that's really something

How is your Internet service from my republic?

The service not bad. Complaint once about "on/off" connection. The next day, a new replacement of the router was given. As for the speed, 1st time using fiber, can't comment much.