Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ruienn

Anyone Can Share Their Pic For Feature Wall/wallpaper/mirror To Cover Bomb Shelter Door?

Hi all

Anyone can share their picture for feature wall/wallpaper/mirror to cover bomb shelter door? Need idea to cover the ugly bomb shelter door. Thanks alot

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am planning to cover the ugly too. After talking to one of the ID, he suggested to use wall paper instead of feature wall to cover it. The cost of a roll of good quality wallpaper may cost around $600-$800, to box up the bomb shelter area with feature wall can easily cost $5k and above depending how complicated the design. Think I will consider his suggestion due to limited budget.

I am planning to cover the ugly too. After talking to one of the ID, he suggested to use wall paper instead of feature wall to cover it. The cost of a roll of good quality wallpaper may cost around $600-$800, to box up the bomb shelter area with feature wall can easily cost $5k and above depending how complicated the design. Think I will consider his suggestion due to limited budget.

ya i tin i will oso consider use wallpaper to cover it but the con is still can c the door handle. If feature wall of cos will be better but it will make the walkway more narrow and cost more.

Hi,

My friend show me a photo which is bomb shelter cover with wallpaper.Very nice looking,make me tempted to do,but too bad my budget too tight.I dunno how to post photo here,if not can show u!!

Hi ihy49

maybe u can PM me the photo. Reli headache to deal wz the bomb shelter door as the door can see if i stand at the entrance and its look so ugly.