Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Haleary

Audio House - Disappointment

Just received a call from Audio House regarding our order of 2 units of Panasonic TV that comes with free wall mounting, 7" tablet and HDMI cable.

We have scheduled the delivery of the 2 Panasonic 42' LCD TV, Internet ready for tomorrow where we shift in, together with all new furniture and electrical goods on the same day.

However, on the day before delivery, they call us up to inform no stock. And that they ask us to accept replacement of another Panasonic 40' LED TV with no free tablet and not Internet ready.

We ordered the TV in end may, with full payment. Shouldnt they reserve stocks?

Very bad experience with them. Leaving us no choice, expecting us to accept.

Asked for refund and was told we need to personally go down and get our refund thru credit card.

Waste our time n petrol.

Will never consider buying from Audio House again.

Edited by Haleary

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Audio house is now telling me they can only refund me partial of my payment $699, as our purchase was done separately at the expo sale on 27 May ($729) and at Liang court, $699 on 14 June.

The remaining $729 has to wait for up to one month cos they need to manually process the refund as the amount was charged to my card using 'another machine'.

Lol, this is really crap.

Take money so fast, refund need 1 month?

Its a "black shop". First time I encounter such kind of shop. I really wonder how this kind of store can survive in singapore.