Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Robbie

Lighting Questions!

Hello everyone

I'm new to the forum but have been a silent reader for a couple of months already :thumbs up:

Would like to Start a thread regarding Lightings and electrical wirings where everyone can post their questions before purchasing and check for market value in their purchases!

Im providing free consultation of lightings enquiries and will do my best to answer any lighting questions, it

1) allows people to have a check on market rates and

2) allows me to continue my learning as well!

:yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

One very important thing people should take note on

From experience, its better to pay a little more (or better yet get the shop you buy lights from to throw in for free :sport-smiley-018: ) then getting a third party to install/your own contractor to install. It may turn into problems further down the road, if the light is still under warrenty, and the light spoils, there is a good chance that the light shop will blame the installer and vise versa.

And 90% of the time , it turns into the home owner paying for a brand new light as the hassle of going back and forth is really not worth it.

Just my 2 cents! will update tips every now and then!