Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Astrosky

Signed The Dotted Line...

Hello All

Finally signed on the dotted line and now waiting for the 3D drawings to be up. Though I shall document my renovation journey here to share with other newbies on the experiences, both good and bad.

So far, things are still quite ok (it's is still early anyway).

Now awaiting the defects rectifications from developer before reno can start proper. Engaged Calvary Carpentry to do my decking at my balcony and living room planter. So far their service has been top notch. Patient and engaging I would say, so much better than many of the other bigger and more established companies around. I will update more when the actual work gets done.

Upon confirmation (50% deposit), the sales guys was very prompt to contact me to arrange for the materials to be put at my place. He was always eager to accomodate to my timing.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just confirmed my order for solar film from llumar. Excellent service and pricing was pretty competitive as well. Will update more when they finish the job. Quite happy so far.

Some updates

Burmese Teak Deckings for Balcony (Clear Coat varnish)

balcony4.jpg

balcony2u.jpg

balcony1s.jpg

balcony3.jpg

Noticed a chip and some irregularities in the wood putty. Informed Calvary, and they promptly agreed to rectify asap.See pic below.

teakwoodchip.jpg

Edited by Astrosky

Some updates

Burmese Teak Deckings for Balcony (Clear Coat varnish)

Noticed a chip and some irregularities in the wood putty. Informed Calvary, and they promptly agreed to rectify asap.See pic below.

Chengal Wood Decking for master bedroom planter (clear coat)

In progress: baywindow pending parquet to set in before polishing and varnish

That's all for now. More updates as my reno progresses.