Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
changssdanny

Old Furnitures And Renewing Sofas!

Hello Everybody!

I have a little question..

My friend has sold his condo and downsized into a HDB resale. However, he is stuck with ALOT of furniture, any idea how I can sell the furniture before moving out into his HDB unit?

He also has an antique sofa set whose cloth is tattered and slightly stained, any idea if there're any shops which can do recovery(replace and re-stitch new fabric over the sofa)at a good rate?

Workmanship is also important as the sofa means quite a bit to him.

Best if there's a price-range so I can convey and prepare him for the incurred costs.

Please and thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

it mostly depend on what need to be done to the upholstery what kind of trimming and fabric u choose and how much work need to be done to it also the size so is better that u take a pic and give the information to all the upholstery shop and ask for a quote , no one here can give u a answer

Hello Everybody!

My friend has sold his condo and downsized into a HDB resale. However, he is stuck with ALOT of furniture, any idea how I can sell the furniture before moving out into his HDB unit?

He also has an antique sofa set whose cloth is tattered and slightly stained, any idea if there're any shops which can do recovery(replace and re-stitch new fabric over the sofa)at a good rate?

Best if there's a price-range so I can convey and prepare him for the incurred costs.

Please and thank you!

why dont you try putting up the pic and information on renotalk garage sale forum :yamseng:

Thank you for the answer!

I've settled the part on the furniture. But I need to sell my other furniture which is too big for the new place. Is there any way I can get it done?

I'd recommend Renotalk too, this site's got one of the more active community of homeowners in Singapore. You can also try putting your ads up on online classifieds (here's a list), there are still quite a few people using them.

Hello Everybody!

Please and thank you!

hi someone gave me this contact ( wei hp no.96981212) he would buy over ur furnitures but not sure of the price offered though.