Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ordinaryfolk

Cost Of Plastering A 65Sqm 3 Room Flat

Hi all, I am looking for quote for plastering service for my resale 3 rooms flat, needs to plaster the whole flat, including all walls & ceilings, for living room, 2 bed rooms, 1 utility room, kitchen, bathroom & toilet(bathroom & toilet only need plaster ceiling cos got wall tiles).

Anyone got cheap & reliable contractor to recommend as I am on a super tight budget.. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

for your info, my plastering cost about $2,200.00, including 4 bedrooms , living, dining and kitchen area.. Mine is a 146 sqm

$2200 for plastering.. now i need to think twice. But is it really require to do plastering for a 24 years old flat? last i view the house seems like ok ok but can see it's not even lah.

I'm going through an ID , naturally the price will be higher..

Plastering is labour intensive, thus price is higher. For you, i guess it'd be in the region of S$1k++

Wanna do or not, up to u lo. For me i like smooth smooth surfaces, somemore i have cove lights.. if no plastering, the ceiling will be **** awful when the light brings out the uneveness of the ceiling.

can try ask town council for recommended. this no is nine0four0six9one1 town council contractor who do Cement Sand Screed Wall and Ceiling.