Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Leell0909

Irresponsible Contractor At Lavendar Street -Ls2

Hi, everyone out there, I just did an A&A for my house last year and shifted back in February 2012 this year.

I have paid the contractor about 95% of the bill, after shifting in I discovered that whenever it rains heavily my dad's room and maid's room will have water leaking in. It was quite bad and I called the contractor in . I was told that they will rectify the leakage for me but to date they have not done anything. They only remove a few pieces of tiles at the balacony and pour in the waterproofing chemical on one occassion, this has not solve the problem. Water has been leaking into the two rooms these few weeks whenever there is a downpour.

Last week, after chasing the contractor to rectify the leakage, I was told by one of the staff to erect a canopy after the CSC is obtained. This is ridiculous and it is not approved by URA.

Does anyone out there know where I can lodge a complaint against this irresponsible contractor?

Thanks.

Edited by Leell0909

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, everyone out there, I just did an A&A for my house last year and shifted back in February 2012 this year.

I have paid the contractor about 95% of the bill, after shifting in I discovered that whenever it rains heavily my dad's room and maid's room will have water leaking in. It was quite bad and I called the contractor in . I was told that they will rectify the leakage for me but to date they have not done anything. They only remove a few pieces of tiles at the balacony and pour in the waterproofing chemical on one occassion, this has not solve the problem. Water has been leaking into the two rooms these few weeks whenever there is a downpour.

Last week, after chasing the contractor to rectify the leakage, I was told by one of the staff to erect a canopy after the CSC is obtained. This is ridiculous and it is not approved by URA.

Does anyone out there know where I can lodge a complaint against this irresponsible contractor?

Thanks.

good luck post all the names and company ;)