Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zeny

Hansgrohe Sale

Went to the Hansgrohe shop along near robertson quay. Saw a notice on the front door that there will be a warehouse sale on the 22 Sept.

Anyone being to the last one? Is the deal good?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is Hansgrohe same as Grohe? Was at Grohe shop at park mall this today.

they are diff brand but both sell quality stuff !!

just to let you know hansgrohe may not be suitable for hdb because the water pressure for hdb is not high enuff for the stuff to work effectively. this is what the staff at hansgrohe told me when i visited their showroom at martin road.

they are diff brand but both sell quality stuff :dunno:

just to let you know hansgrohe may not be suitable for hdb because the water pressure for hdb is not high enuff for the stuff to work effectively. this is what the staff at hansgrohe told me when i visited their showroom at martin road.

So Grohe more suitable for HDB?

So Grohe more suitable for HDB?

i dont know about others, but mine work just fine, of course it would be even better if HDB increase the water pressure even more :dunno:

Went to the Hansgrohe shop along near robertson quay. Saw a notice on the front door that there will be a warehouse sale on the 22 Sept.

Anyone being to the last one? Is the deal good?

where is their warehouse btw.. went to grohe warehouse sale over the weekend at tai seng.. not much left when i visit them on sunday.. most of the discount items are gone..

where is their warehouse btw.. went to grohe warehouse sale over the weekend at tai seng.. not much left when i visit them on sunday.. most of the discount items are gone..

whenever grohe has warehouse sale, the ppl will buy alot as though it is free but i dun blame them cos it is cheaper zz