Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stralph

Pd Door

Hello people,

Just bought a resale 5(I) unit and reno is to take place in a few months time. My ID recommend me to install PD door for both toilets instead of those traditional PVC casement door (one piece) as it saves space and more trendy.

Any forummers here can share their experience with PD door ? Is it durable, lasting and convenient to use ?

Personally I find it troublesome to slide, push, then push and slide back and then lock it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

i have try pd door before. u have to use it very slowly n gently. cos u have to slot into the gap just nice for it to slide n close. which i think its not so easy to use. "just a little advise"

Hi,

I strongly advise against using PD doors. I installed 2 PD doors last year and it broke twice. You need to get all your guests to watch a demo first before using these doors. And now that I inspect more closely, I suspect the part on one of the doors was already broken and the PD guy just glued it back when they first install it... now I think I know why that guy told me NOT to clean of those yellow stains which he claimed was oil to lubricate the tracks...

how about Swing & Slide?

i read that they are the same company?

I'm going to install a swing&slide kitchen door with clear glass, anyone has comments?