Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
congee77

Rescue Or Replace Warp Laminate Floor

Hi Guys,

Need help on my laminate floor. Yesterday night, I accidentally spilled my glass of water onto my study room's laminate floor without even realizing at all.

Was horrified this morning to see warp...

I did tried to place something heavily, hoping it will fall back to place, it does'nt work. Thus seeking advice.

Is there any remedy to rescue it? Or is there any contact for contractors who can help to replace?

I still have extra 2-3 leftover laminate planks in my storeroom.

Thank you so much. Appreciated alot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Guys,

Need help on my laminate floor. Yesterday night, I accidentally spilled my glass of water onto my study room's laminate floor without even realizing at all.

Was horrified this morning to see warp...

I did tried to place something heavily, hoping it will fall back to place, it does'nt work. Thus seeking advice.

Is there any remedy to rescue it? Or is there any contact for contractors who can help to replace?

I still have extra 2-3 leftover laminate planks in my storeroom.

Thank you so much. Appreciated alot!

Hi,

I suggest you let it dry for a few days if it still doesnt help then maybe you like to call up the company who install for you back then to ask them to replace for you since you still have some leftover plank over at your place. It will be easy if it is at one corner of the house however if it is in the middle of no where then i think more plank will be require