Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Neutral

Pvc Toilet Door

Hello, anyone know where i can buy those pvc toilet door? Bi-fold or swing type also can. I prefer DIY since only want to replace one door. Heard so many bad comment on contractor, very unprofessional. Unless you guys know any good one to recommend. An estimate of the cost would be nice. Thanks in advance, :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Bro, it cost about 200 for a normal bifold door. Dont bother go thru the hassle yourself, it may look simple but u need to know the trick to do it. Else u be wasting your money and time. Its kinda simple n straightforward job. Dont think anything bad will go wrong. Look for my contractor if u wanna do it. Cheers!

Bro, it cost about 200 for a normal bifold door. Dont bother go thru the hassle yourself, it may look simple but u need to know the trick to do it. Else u be wasting your money and time. Its kinda simple n straightforward job. Dont think anything bad will go wrong. Look for my contractor if u wanna do it. Cheers!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&fromMainBar=1

I not worry about the 200, just that one thing that goes wrong.

So difficult to find a toilet door!

I'm not worry about the 200, just that one thing that goes wrong.

So difficult to find a toilet door!

well my place and parents place has already done it. so far we are quite happy about their services. anyway they dont take deposits. so its quite safe on our consumers side. :)