Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
linakua

Building Our Nest At North

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi LinaKua,

I believe we are neighbor of TreeGrove.

For service yard I find that it will be better to shift the drainage to a comer see picture below and hope that it is not too late to amend if you think it is good.

This is advice by my ID and what i did

gallery_51186_176_13496.jpg

picture taken from my friend place.

gallery_51186_176_101428.jpg

Edited by Acklane

Hi LinaKua,

I believe we are neighbor of TreeGrove.

For service yard I find that it will be better to shift the drainage to a comer see picture below and hope that it is not too late to amend if you think it is good.

This is advice by my ID and what i did

gallery_51186_176_13496.jpg

picture taken from my friend place.

gallery_51186_176_101428.jpg

toooooooo late........... base done........ how ar? base done le still can shift ma?

Help!!!!!!! I am so pissed by my ID.

I met their carpenter 2weeks ago, and they promise carpentry will be ready in 3weeks.

During this period I waited patiently. Now when I keep asking him can the carpentry be up next week, which is due, he then tell me his carpenter wrapped up his business and nothing was done!!!!

How can be so irresponsible and he never update me immediately?

I am so angry.... what should I do???? I paid 95% of the package liao!!

Help!!!!!!! I am so pissed by my ID.

I met their carpenter 2weeks ago, and they promise carpentry will be ready in 3weeks.

During this period I waited patiently. Now when I keep asking him can the carpentry be up next week, which is due, he then tell me his carpenter wrapped up his business and nothing was done!!!!

How can be so irresponsible and he never update me immediately?

I am so angry.... what should I do???? I paid 95% of the package liao!!

Sad to hear that, can share the name? Did the carpenter just wrap up his business but your ID still can source another carpenter to take over or is it a case whereby the carpenter ran off with the money too?

Sad to hear that, can share the name? Did the carpenter just wrap up his business but your ID still can source another carpenter to take over or is it a case whereby the carpenter ran off with the money too?

Talked to him last night and now he promised to give a new schedule by today 6pm. Carpenter ran off with money or not I am not sure too......

What a reno experience!!

Edited by linakua

For the whole solid 38 days of my renovation, what had been done :

1) 50% of electrical work, that is wiring of the wires

2) 50% of plumbing work, that is only built base for my kitchen cabinets, washer base and kerb in bathroom

3) False ceiling 100%

4) 1st cost of painting

5) Installation of windows at service yard and grilles for all windows

What else? Nothing else.....

Outstanding items :

1) All carpentry - kitchen cabinets, feature wall, tv console, wardrobes for all bedrooms, a study table for my son, vanity cabinet for master bathroom

2) Plumbing work - shower screen, all mirror installation?

3) Electrical work - installation of all lights

4) painting ?

Gosh.....how much longer must I wait? If they breach the leadtime stated in the contract, can I refuse to pay the remaining 5% even after handover?

Hello everyone

after waited patiently for another 2 weeks.... finally.... thing started to move!!!!

I am so happy to see my lights are installed and carpentry started!!

photos!!!!

1441266_10202629326604331_1294478576_n.j1424334_10202629327044342_1803868585_n.j1453519_10202629326804336_855931339_n.jp

Hi Linakua, can i ask how many down light did you install in your living/dining room, is it 4 inch LED light? is it sufficently bright?

Hi Francis

Total 8 down light. I used 12W LED light dimension I think is 6" . It is very bright. Last night I tried, I think on 5 LED lights is enough.

The step by step renovation really looks great. Though personally I think that the pace is slow but in the end it's worth it. Getting some ideas to come up with my renovation plan. Currently in my home I am using 3 LED lights and that is sufficient for me, I guess it depends upon the size of room that is needed to get lit.

i think 3 lights are enough.... maybe i light super bright...lol